Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kinsie

Saddam hits court

More anti-conservative bullshit. He's only blaming Bush for everything to go along with his hippie friends.

He's going to be found guilty. If he really wants to "stick it to the man" before the trial ends, he should spend every day telling how George W. Bush's Father and Ronal Reagan gave him his job and supplied him with weapons.

I've always thought he actually looks like a pretty nice guy, myself. But that's just me.

Hmm, things will be fucked if he's found not guilty.

I hope he's hit hard with the punishments for all the years the Iraqis lived under his rule..

Heh, I'm about 99% certain Saddam will be found guilty.

Doubt if there ever will be a trial... "natural causes" "assasination" "big ass car bomb" are the options.

I think his favorite punishment to dole out was to have the condemned tied to a post. Then the persons hands and feet were cut off one at a time. Just as the screaming stopped and the person passed out, they beheaded him/her.
Under arab law, he may be stoned to death or just beheaded. I like the stoning idea.

Scuba Steve said:

He's going to be found guilty. If he really wants to "stick it to the man" before the trial ends, he should spend every day telling how George W. Bush's Father and Ronal Reagan gave him his job and supplied him with weapons.

Agreed.

mje said:

Agreed.

Thats old news, and distorted. At the time Iran was holding American hostages and our #1 enemy was Iran. At that time Iraq was not our enemy, Saddam bit the hand that fed him.
We sold arms to Iraq to intimidate Iran.

The US congress controls arms sales. Not the President.

Erp said:

Thats old news, and distorted. At the time Iran was holding American hostages and our #1 enemy was Iran. At that time Iraq was not our enemy, Saddam bit the hand that fed him.
We sold arms to Iraq to intimidate Iran.

The US congress controls arms sales. Not the President.

My bad. I should keep up with the facts more.

Erp said:

I think his favorite punishment to dole out was to have the condemned tied to a post. Then the persons hands and feet were cut off one at a time. Just as the screaming stopped and the person passed out, they beheaded him/her.
Under arab law, he may be stoned to death or just beheaded. I like the stoning idea.

Sounds good to me.

Reagan and Bush gave Saddam biological and chemical weapons and US Military satelite intelligence (And just who would be the chief executive commander of the armed forces?) was given to him to coordinate gas strikes on Iranians. They gave him the weapons and told him exactly where to use them.

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Blum/US_BiologicalWeapons_Iraq.html

http://zena.secureforum.com/interactive/content/display_item.cfm?itemID=5141

Im probably the only person who will think this, but I hope he's imprisoned for life but not killed.

He doesn't recognise the court, so I refuse to recognise that he is sat in it.

When he was asked why he didn't recognise the court he replied "You have decorated since I last saw it" :P

fodders said:

When he was asked why he didn't recognise the court he replied "You have decorated since I last saw it" :P

rofl

You know if he says anything really damaging to Bush/Cheney/Republicans/Neocons, they're just going to edit it out. Actually they're already withholding parts of the hearing.

Gokuma said:

You know if he says anything really damaging to Bush/Cheney/Republicans/Neocons, they're just going to edit it out. Actually they're already withholding parts of the hearing.

Figures.

Amaster said:

Im probably the only person who will think this, but I hope he's imprisoned for life but not killed.

Actualy, I agree.

Me too, if they really want to show that Iraq has "moved on" from its past and is becoming more free and democratic, they wont go killing people, even though the bastard deserves it..he should be put in jail, and then after a few years/decades(?) when iraq has normalised a bit, the prison service there should work out which is the nastiest one filled with pedophiles, serial killers and drug addicts, and put him in with them

I think imprisonment would be best. And force Dubya to finally have that debate Saddam offered before the war.

Amaster said:

I agree too. Suddam should go to the highest security prison in Iraq. He'd rather die than go to prison so send him to prison!

Also, even if he does blame everything on Bush it won't make that much a difference to his punishment.

Disorder said:

I think the charming thing is that he's doing the Wiggles!