Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomaddict

Scary Doom levels

Bashe said:

Shut the fuck up. I just hate it when someone says something is scary and intense when it's just 235983475893475893475 monsters in one little room.

Okay so you hate lots of monsters in one room. That's certainly no reason to throw insults around. If anyone should shut the fuck up i would suggest that it is you.

Somebody close this piece of shit thread.

Or better yet, hell it. This is gay.

Bashe said:

Somebody close this piece of shit thread.

Or better yet, hell it. This is gay.

Hooray for backseat moderation and harsh language whilst doing so!

It was making sense until you decided to start tossing around every expletive in the English language.

Let's all calm down, now ...

*sees ppl looking at him awkward*

I remember e1m8, those barons scared the shit out of me, and that weird last room that sent me back to the main screen (snes doom) ...

*glances around at ppl*

*runs*

Yes, E1M8 was quite scary to many people. The creepy music, that long hallway which onle adds to the suspense, and the two never before seen up until that time Barons of Hell, and the biggest weapon that you had right then was a rocket launcher. Once those doors open and they come out and make that loud roar, you go into a near panic, especially when you throw in some Spectres for good measure. You hit one with a rocket. It doesn't die. You shoot at it again. It doesn't die. You miss a couple of times and hit some far away barrels. You're out of rockets, so you take out your chaingun and proceed to empty out the bullets for what seems like an eternity until it finally dies.

Then there's the other one...

Hahaha, I remember back when I first played doom, I was too scared to get past E1 M2.

I played this wad a while back, and I can't remember the name. It ran kindof slow because of alot of trees.

I do rememebr that the wad was very, very scary feeling. Almost surreal, or like a dream.

When I first started to play Doom for real (1999), I didn't like to look at Cyberdemons, which was weird because I didn't mind them in Doom 64.

Bashe said:

Hehe...my diaper change topic lasted 3 minutes...HELLED!

Anyway, I'm too scared to even think about completing AOTW. It's just too scary for me. I mean, I thought some things in Action Doom were scary, but this is just frightening.

Heh, you couldn't finish it? I finished it in 5:39.