Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vegeta

For the authors of DOOM Millennium

Well, the project probably will not be released "very soon", can you put some shots of that famous end boss? or shots of other new monster that appear in the mod?
I remember when the sketch of the boss was displayed in "Doomworld's pic of the day", everyone (including me) get excited about it. It should be a shame if it get abandoned. I'd love to see at least a screenshot of that unfinished(?) monster.

The Ultimate DooMer said:

You obviously haven't seen the description underneath the Millennium forum:
Zaldron, finish the boss.

Can you give me a link please

I have seen one actual sprite lump of the boss. I won't go into details, but rest assured it does exist, at least in part. Given what it looked like, I dun really know what the hold up on it is. It looked like a sprite that would be easy to hack up some decent looking frames for.

Millenium was only "good" back in the day because it had all-new weapons and monsters that didnt replace anything, but nowadays anyone can do that with ease, so aside from pretty maps (though from the screenshots i remember seeing they probably wouldnt be very pretty by todays standards) theres no real attraction to it anymore, i can tell its gonna be a dissapointment if it ever does come out

If it has new good looking monsters (that look doomish and don't look out of place if placed behind the original creatures of the game), I'll don't get dissapointed, even if the architecture sucks.

Vegeta said:

I'll don't get dissapointed, even if the architecture succks.

Heh.