Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mogul

Sick dog killing (this could open a can of worms)

i would say that is pretty sick chubbs. i remember the 3 teens caught for beating up a llama with a 9-iron. the llama ended up loosing an eye. of cousre the radio station's joke of the week was "hey, what's par on the llama"

at least it wasnt human babies.

People who hurt animals are the worst. They should rot in hell's rectum.

Very sad story. People who would hurt animals are evil and need to die. Throw this thread in hell to eliminate the sadness, the pain, and the grief that this story causes.

Well, there's an issue this brings up.

Most of you who've replied were (apparently) disgusted by this news. And that's normal! However - think about this.

Every few months, there's a shooting at a school or work place. Let's say five people are murdered in one of these. Most people (who don't live there or whatever) barely give it a second thought.

But when some ANIMALS are hurt or killed, it seems like the most terrible thing in the world.

We are a screwed up race.

Sephiroth said:

at least it wasnt human babies.

Yet. Many serial killers actually start with animals, and then move to humans when their morbid desires are no longer satisfied.

mje said:

Every few months, there's a shooting at a school or work place. Let's say five people are murdered in one of these. Most people (who don't live there or whatever) barely give it a second thought.

The reason it's so upsetting is that the animal cant even understand why it's being hurt. Much less do anything about it. But you do bring up a good point.

Man this is just depressing.

Too bad the world is full of sick fucking retarded assholes who want to go around killing poor innocent little cute dogs who did nothing wrong to hurt anyone.

The Federal Government gives the lightest sentences (only 1 year) for the murder of a dog. Who here thinks murder of someone's pet should be punishable by DEATH or LIFE? I DO.

What we should do is instead of spending money on memorials, spend money on ways to prevent such murders from happening.

mje said I blame bush.

I think Bush has his own pets. (I am not a Republican though, and I hate the president and blame him for a ton , but I think we cannot blame the president for a murder of dogs. The president has his own pet(s)).

Quasar said:

Yet. Many serial killers actually start with animals, and then move to humans when their morbid desires are no longer satisfied.

It's called antisocial personality disorder, and is marked by a lack of empathy or capacity to feel normal human emotions. A lot of people have it to some degree or another, but the most severe cases, the top couple percent, manifest themselves like this.

For an interesting and applicable read, see this article.

No thats not funny, but sticking a sparkler up a cats butt, now that's primetime.

Erp said:

No thats not funny, but sticking a sparkler up a cats butt, now that's primetime.

You are ONE SICK DUDE AND YOU SHOULD GO TO THE MENTAL HOSPITAL.

Quit acting like a motherfucker who wants to stick stuff up a cats butt.

Big deal. Guess how many hamburgers I eat every month. A firecracker in the mouth is quicker and more humane than what happens to some of the animals we eat.

Just cause they're cute puppies? Yes, the kids should probably be punished for their non-conformist ways (i.e. only being non-humane to animals we can eat).

And don't flame me for my opinion, I can see some of your home-made flamethrowers warming up now. :)

-E

A sparkler won't hurtem unless you put superglue on the end so it can't come out.

mje said:

Well, there's an issue this brings up.

Most of you who've replied were (apparently) disgusted by this news. And that's normal! However - think about this.

But when some ANIMALS are hurt or killed, it seems like the most terrible thing in the world.

exactly

i knew a girl who got fired for droping a hampster, the hampster was fine. however it did get to live in the store for a day. it ran under some shelving, she told the customer "i'll have to wait until after the store closes to get him" the bitch didnt like that and went ape shit about cruelty to animals. i would have said "then i guess you dont care about cruelty to humans" before i knocked her out cold with the but of mty knife. anywas the girl lost her job over it, if that happened to me i may not have clubed her in the store but... if i found where she lived. lets say a skimask and a bat.

another girl got in toruble for feeding dead dogs and cats to a snake. first off these animals where put down with CO2 gas, some where frozen to be shipped to med/vet schools. she asked if every 6 weeks she could take one of the frozen ones. they saw no reason why not. after all its already dead, and they put down dogs and cats every week. she did this for a while. until an animal rights person caught her and even had a video tape of her putting a frozen cat into a cooler and loading it in her car. needless to say to save face they fired her. however hired her back, only this time she isnt taking frozen cats and dogs. i saw nothing wrong with her doing that. regaurdless of her actions those animals were still put down. i dont think it matter once it is dead.

In my high school, our biology teacher had 2 pythons and a 12' rock boa. We fed the pythons rats and the boa chickens. The pythons were happy to eat gassed rats, but the boa insisted on killing live prey or it wouldn't eat.
When word got out that we were feeding live chickens to the boa, there was a big whoopdy protest, and we started lying and feeding the boa after school.
In my 12th grade year we had 3 suicides in a class of 152. My fellow students made a bigger stink over those damned chickens, than the deaths of their friends.
Maybe that's why I can joke about sticking sparklers up a cats butt and not feel bad.

People who torture animals need to be shot. What did that poor dog do to them. See I guess I can understand killing another person, people can be really mean to one another, like the kid who is always made fun of by the popular kids for 7 years out of his life and goes to school and kills them...I could understand that but to do that to a dog....shit... they need to be hung by hooks intil the devil decides to rip them into hell causing the hooks to peel the flesh right off their bones and hopefully allowing them to suffer a thousand times more than the helpless creatures they killed.

Erp said:

In my high school, our biology teacher had 2 pythons and a 12' rock boa. We fed the pythons rats and the boa chickens. The pythons were happy to eat gassed rats, but the boa insisted on killing live prey or it wouldn't eat.
When word got out that we were feeding live chickens to the boa, there was a big whoopdy protest, and we started lying and feeding the boa after school.
In my 12th grade year we had 3 suicides in a class of 152. My fellow students made a bigger stink over those damned chickens, than the deaths of their friends.
Maybe that's why I can joke about sticking sparklers up a cats butt and not feel bad.

Don't tell me that 2% of your graduates killed themselves. Your high school must be made up of depressed suicidal mentally ill assholes.

Endureth said:

Big deal. Guess how many hamburgers I eat every month.

Theres a bit of a difference between killing something to eat it and killing something for entertainment.

Most people get cremated. When I go out, its gonna be the tandoori oven.

doomaddict said:

Don't tell me that 2% of your graduates killed themselves. Your high school must be made up of depressed suicidal mentally ill assholes.

No, we were I think 4 times the US national average though.

I've never hurt an animal in my life. I've seen an awful lot of human pain, though. I don't mean to degradate the pain of animals, I just can't understand why so many people accept mans inhumanity to man but cry bucket tears when an animal get hurt.

I killed frogs when I was a little kid, but seeing as how I was a little kid I really had no grasp of life or death, I just knew the frog wasn't going to move when I stepped on it. As I got older I continued to kill animals, until I was about 10. I decided that it was wrong of me to kill anything without the intent of eating it or in some form of self defense.

Brainwashed kids are the most cruel, vicious and remorseless human beings. How often have I seen kids beat, traumatize or even kill animals "just for fun" ? Kids are also very cruel between each other too...

note that kids also make some of the most remorseless soldiers (See in africa and asia).

mje said:

Not really... We are equals more or less, but animals are dumber than us and under our power, and we sense that. When we see someone abusing another species we can sense that person is willing to harm the weaker, and we react against that. You may feel such a person would harm you if you were vulnerable. It's not so apparently obvious between humans, since you don't know what previous exchange led to the violence or abuse.

Hm, good insight myk.

By the way Amaster - I was kidding about Bush. :)

mje said:

You answered your own unasked question.

Something similar happened in the UK some years ago. A group of yobs went to an animal shelter asking for a dog. The staff there, being fairly cautious of the guys, said no.
The bastards came back in the night and slaughtered every last animal there. Human cruelty knows no bounds.