Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

worst way

Of course telefrag. You can only get telefragged because of your own stupidity.

Not entirely...some joker could purposely be following you with the intent on very cheesily telefragging you (its unlikely since you should move right away out of the teleporter but it isn't impossible) thats why I went with Punch w/o berserk pack...I've never died that way to be perfectly frank and hopefully none of you have...

Not entirely...some joker could purposely be following you with the intent on very cheesily telefragging you

But you're supposed to look back sometimes.

Not entirely...some joker could purposely be following you with the intent on very cheesily telefragging you

But you're supposed to look back sometimes.

yeah what if he decides to follow you 5 seconds before you go into the teleporter...assuming you go into the teleporter...if some dude has been following you for 20 minutes Then what you said would apply

Even worse, I was tellefraged on co-op...

And once I saw a guy of TFC die by stepping on his own caltrop...

Hehe, I couldn't resist going forward myself

Telefrag is something you don't expect(??). You may look stupid but in a way, it's not your fault somehow...or should I just get myself a MEATBALL SANDWICH WITH SOME KETCHUP?

a simpsons fish and a blue sausage are related to each other? hybrid generation or something?