Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmare Doom

A good idea for a ZDoom total conversion

Well, I don't mind being the bad guy. I mean, I would rather play TIE Fighter over X-Wing 9/10 times.

But it's just funny, the thought of this animal/demon thing that can be destroyed with 100 bullets going up against the creator of the universe.

:D

This hasnt a thread where it actually FITS for ages...

Doom Nightmare, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

deathbringer said:

This hasnt a thread where it actually FITS for ages...

Doom Nightmare, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Heh. Good call.

Here's a another Idea

what about Doom Guy goes on a rampage on Heaven?? First he slaughterd Demons from Hell and now he slaughters Angels from Heaven for a insane reason and in the end Doom guy ends up killing God/Allah/Yahweh and Doom Guy destroys Heaven/Hell out of existance to prove Christinty that they are a false religion (it is revealed that Doom Guy is Anti Christinity himself)

Nightmare Doom said:

to prove Christinty that they are a false religion (it is revealed that Doom Guy is Anti Christinity himself)

Kinda hard to kill the god of a false religion.

What's your hangup with killing god?

Amaster said:

Kinda hard to kill the god of a false religion.

What's your hangup with killing god?

Because I want to see the world revert back into Paganism and destroy the monothesitc religions once for all.

Nightmare Doom said:

Because I want to see the world revert back into Paganism and destroy the monothesitc religions once for all.

And I want to see a world with more mature persons. Man, how old are you? Surely less than 17. I understand the peopole that don't like the churchs or religions, but this is the kind of ideal of a ret*rded mind that tries to be cool.

And don't say that your coment was ironic, the way you talk about killing God showcase that it wasn't.

Amaster said:
Man, am I the only person who still prefers to play as the good guy?

Heck no! I even try to avoid killing people in vice city (unless it's by accident, or I’m board).

Vegeta said:

And I want to see a world with more mature persons. Man, how old are you? Surely less than 17. I understand the peapole that don't like the churchs or religions, but this is the kind of ideal of a ret*rded mind that tries to be cool.

And don't say that your coment was ironic, the way you talk about killing God showcase that it wasn't.

I agree.
Nightmare Doom: do You know what's tolerance? Live and let others live, keep away from people's religious, they don't like making jokes from what they believe in.

Amaster said:

No

Amaster said:

No.

And this thread deserves post hell, now it has nothing to do with DOOM

Vegeta said:

No.

And this thread deserves post hell, now it has nothing to do with DOOM

What? You can't be serious. It's just an idea for a Zdoom total conversion. What's exactly isn't doom here? And this isn't the first time killing god has come up in doom. Just take capn mancubus 2 for example, even though it is a joke wad.

Nightmare Doom said:

Here's a another Idea

what about Doom Guy goes on a rampage on Heaven?? First he slaughterd Demons from Hell and now he slaughters Angels from Heaven for a insane reason and in the end Doom guy ends up killing God/Allah/Yahweh and Doom Guy destroys Heaven/Hell out of existance to prove Christinty that they are a false religion (it is revealed that Doom Guy is Anti Christinity himself)

hahaha where the hell do you get this stuff?

Guys I have another idea. What about a reverse Wolfenstein mod, where you play Hitler? Sound good?

killer9 said:

What? You can't be serious. It's just an idea for a Zdoom total conversion. What's exactly isn't doom here? And this isn't the first time killing god has come up in doom. Just take capn mancubus 2 for example, even though it is a joke wad.

Talk about the mod is perfect, but the thread now has nothing to do with it.

Nightmare Doom said:

That is one of the most colossally stupid things I've ever heard.

And "destroy the monotheistic religions?" OOH, how hardcore. [insert rolleyes here]

killer9 said:

Just take capn mancubus 2 for example, even though it is a joke wad.

hey hey hey watch your mouth buddy

Take me Jesus,
Take me Allah,
Rape me in your room,
I wanna dance in my own heaven,
In a world of all out hell.

Moo.

Ubik said:

That is one of the most colossally stupid things I've ever heard.

And "destroy the monotheistic religions?" OOH, how hardcore. [insert rolleyes here]

Jealous you didn't think up of it?

A sweet TC would be if you played as either a special ops zombie/demon that can weild wepons or a baron of hell and you are an attacking force in the invasion.. so you're a monster entering Earth (with cities and all sorts of other fun targets!! :L) and your enemies are police/ military/civilian mobs/etc. Maybe you could have missions like destroying military/economic bases or burning down armories?

=laff=Mish said:

Jealous you didn't think up of it?

Um, no I doubt that's it.

=laff=Mish said:

A sweet TC would be if you played as either a special ops zombie/demon that can weild wepons or a baron of hell and you are an attacking force in the invasion.. so you're a monster entering Earth (with cities and all sorts of other fun targets!! :L) and your enemies are police/ military/civilian mobs/etc. Maybe you could have missions like destroying military/economic bases or burning down armories?

a la rampage doom!

Nightmare Doom said:

Christinty

It's Christianity, dumbass.

Slaughtering a bunch of angels, jesus, & god sounds like pretty good idea. It's your mod man, people don't have to play it if they don't want to. But if you actually want alot of people to play, perhaps try something less controversial as people will bitch piss and moan about it.

why the hell is this thread still open? this idea blows, and everyone has already made plenty sure that nightmare doom knows it.