Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ChaosOverlord

UAC beta testers

would anyone here be interested in taking a beta "walkthrough" of my latest map... it would be nice to get input from a few people, considering that bigdog over at doomcenter and myself are the only ones that have ever seen the map in action... either way, let me know and if you are interested leave your email address.. or send me a message at chaos_overlord@hotmail.com..

well, hopefully good things will happen.. check ya later!

Okay, you can all just keep looking at it and not giving any response, but that just sucks... come on, someone wants to try my map right? it's tight as hell, i promise you! and when it's complete i wonder if it may not be one of the greatest maps ever released for doom..

come on, try it.. you'll see for yourself!

FPS_Master@hotmail.com

I'm willing to play any levels! Hell, I still got over a kamazillion (fake number obviously) to look for!

Well, here's some things I found...
(Don't be overwhelmed by the amount):

1. There are plenty of texture misalignments, but I know how much of a hassle it'll be to correct every single one of them, so don't worry about that.

2. After entering the elevator leading to the skywalks, it doesn't lower. It also leads to a dead end, or maybe I missed something in that area.

3. The main entrance (the horizontal doors) only opens/closes once from the outside.

4. I couldn't figure out to get to certain areas inside the base. I had to clip inside some areas.

5. The most important one...
Get some monsters, items, and weapons in there!!#§ð
:)

uhh, it doesn't even work for me in zdoom 1.23 beta 24. comes up with a RInitTexturing error.

Of course, I haven't even began to work on texturing yet, and I've pretty much left the majority of scripting for last as well, that way it'll be much easier to get the map running correctly, and I won't forget what old variables mean and shit like that... either way, it still needs a lot of work, as I've continued working on it since you guys downloaded the wad I sent, so it has been extended even more, and I am figuring I am around 80% complete with the map, so it won't be much longer... I'm telling you though, this wad is going to be tight.. that's wierd that the file was not working for you.. I run under zdoom beta 23, ultimate doom... never had any problems with error messages or anything like that...