Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
killer9

Favorite non doom music genre to listen to while playing doom

killer9 said:

Mine would have to be "let the bodies hit the floor", I think thats death metal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

sry i couldnt help it

Demon Hunter said:

If you have Windows meida player or napster search for Fear Factory. Their a cool band to play DOOM to.

They were awesome till they broke up and got back together with the new guitarist. Their new album blew goats, and all the old songs were mutilated when they played them live with the new guitarist.

whats wrong with the new cd? I though it was awsome. As for the old stuff getting mutilated live, how badly mutilated becuse I was hoping to them in august.

You guys will probably laugh (go ahead), but I like listening to Radiohead while blasting away demons!

Since Radiohead has some awfully weird and creepy songs, it just feels so immersive to listen to them while playing Doom.

Here are the crazy songs that seem to make playing much more enjoyable:

Karma Police
Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong
Go to sleep
I might be wrong
Just (you do it to yourself)
Fake Plastic Trees

Sure, you may think they suck - but everyone is different!

:)

Rob McKai said:

I like to listen to sounds of women having orgasms while I play doom while I stick five dildo's up my arse and crank up my male virbrator to "combust" setting making me blow over 3 pints of cum in one orgasm! Howevery sometimes I just like to listen to beethoven.

Put a "B" to the "A" and please dont forget to add that "N" !

Demon Hunter said:

whats wrong with the new cd? I though it was awsome. As for the old stuff getting mutilated live, how badly mutilated becuse I was hoping to them in august.

What's wrong with the new cd? It sucks. All of it. I hate it with a passion, just my opinion of course. As for them playing live, I guess if you haven't seen them before it probably wouldn't bother you. The dude just can't produce quite the same tone, feeling, and delivery. The old songs were never his so they feel souless. I wouldn't say the old guitarist was an irreplacable signature player, but he had a better way of interperating it than this new dumb fuck. The vocalist and the old guitarist couldn't stand each other so the band broke up due to irreconsilable (is that how it's spelt BloodShedder?) differences. Fear Factory was dead. But of course years later, the vocalist then decides to reform without the guitarist, which is better than no Fear Factory I guess. It's kinda like the Cliff Burton Metallica & Jason Newstead Metallica, but not quite not quite that severity. I can almost gaurantee though if you go to that concert and the music is thumpin, and you hop into the pit after a buncha beer, and show every other fucker in that pit what your made of, you'll have a very good time.

Rob McKai said:
I like to listen to sounds of women having orgasms while I play doom

Ah, yes; succubi.wad!

Repetitive music (Charlemagne Palestine, Reich...), ambient (Eno, Tangerine Dream...) and of course grind core, death metal, industrial metal and so on.
I remember playing Quake with Eno's Neroli...