• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mogul

pwned.nl -- funny video

Nanami said:

Not very funny.

I don't know. Shows a pretty good picture of the average counterstrike geek :P

Maybe so. I laughed a couple times but it wasn't overly amusing. It was basically the same jokes over and over again.

Nanami said:

Maybe so. I laughed a couple times but it wasn't overly amusing. It was basically the same jokes over and over again.

No it wasn't fantastic, but the cs stereotype was spot on! ;)

Nanami said:

Let me guess when you laughed --

First laugh - the first time the guy screams.

Second laugh - second time the guy screams. :D

Saw this one last week.

It was kinda funny for the first half. Didn't like the ending though, when he kills everyone at school.

Numbermind - heh.

Yeah, I'm not too much for the ending. I just like when he's sitting at the computer acting the way he does. :D

BlueSonnet said:

Saw this one last week.

It was kinda funny for the first half. Didn't like the ending though, when he kills everyone at school.

are you kidding the ending is the best part. it makeing fun of those who take that game so seriously. thats why i DONT go to any large lan parties, cause i cant stand increadably dorky over obsessive geeks.

Great, hilarious flash. Makes fun of those stupid CS players, and about the myg0t clan, which plays games to ruin them with hacks and crap. lolz

its sad when people take a game so seriously like that. its ment to be fun. i have always wanted to go to a large lan party, but from pics that i have seen and when i checked one out (didnt join in) i couldnt stand the large number of fat teen geeks who would not shut up. i prefer parties that are about 10-30 people in size. which is common around here.

I WISH it was common here - USA.

You're in Europe, I resume? Maybe Russia? :)

Instead of Spork A, they should have given him a link to Wintools or Lycos Sidesearch or something.

LEIK OMG U FUKKIN FAGGET U FUKKIN FAGGET U YOUSE HAX!

Anyone in UD can vouch that's my brother.

Note: the ending was stupid and unneccesary.

Yeah. Whenever you throw in terrible "hardcore" music and go on a shooting spree, it's bound to just look retarded.

The rest of the video is nice, though.

Describes CS players so very well. I thoroughly enjoyed the ending. It has that dark twisted sense of humor that I enjoy. It's just a sadistic cartoon parodying a real life a tragedy into a cartoon humorous context. It also reminds of this story I heard about this kid who killed his friend in real life because he stole his extremely powerful item from his character in a MMORPG.

Is the kid wearing glasses? I kind of looks like it but when he goes on the killing spree at school he doesn't appear to be wearing any.

POTGIESSER said:

It also reminds of this story I heard about this kid who killed his friend in real life because he stole his extremely powerful item from his character in a MMORPG.

Is that true?

mje said:

Is that true?

Apparently. I still remain a little skeptical about it when I heard it. But it wouldn't suprise me. Considering there was a guy who lost his lvl99 everquest account and committed suicide.

POTGIESSER said:

Considering there was a guy who lost his lvl99 everquest account and committed suicide.

Sad (sad as in pathetic...not really mournfully sad).

POTGIESSER said:

Apparently. I still remain a little skeptical about it when I heard it. But it wouldn't suprise me. Considering there was a guy who lost his lvl99 everquest account and committed suicide.

I thought that was a Realm account, maybe that happened on the Realm as well?
I own Counter-Strike, but I have never ever played it. I only installed it with the rest of the Half Life games in the five disk box.
The guy in the animation accuses the other players of hacking. If they weren't hacking, well then I think it's pretty funny and is a good example of how people can't understand that someone could be better than they are. After owning friends in Goldeneye and Quake II on the N64, I played Skulltag and got my ass handed to me. I thought the guy that beat me was using auto aim but I didn't say anything. Later I found out auto aim doesn't work in Skulltag DM, and I spectated him in a duel and observed he was that damn good.
The fact that the guy in the video asked for hacks when they weren't using any would better justify what he was given. (By the way, what does Spork A do anyway?)

TomD666 said:

Great, hilarious flash. Makes fun of those stupid CS players, and about the myg0t clan, which plays games to ruin them with hacks and crap. lolz

If they were hacking, then that would make sense because it was made be someone in the myg0t clan. If this is the case, then I think the animator needs his ass kicked because the internet isn't a place for you to just go and fuck with other people because it's funny. If they were hacking, then it completely turns the animation around from making fun of a dumb loser (and apparently unstable) geek into a geek that gets fucked with and fucked with some more for no good reason. It was lame of him to try and ask for hacks but I don't think he would have deserved what he received.
Basically if they were using hacks in the game it would mean that the animator would think that it's all funny, and he would think it was even funnier if he caused someone to go on a rampage.
So anyway, uh, were they using hacks?

It's not very funny (except for his squeal) but it's a very accurate depiction of some of the people that play CS.