Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
PuPz

Dwango 9

Dunno if it has ever existed...

[edit]btw, who's the creator of all those dwango wads? dwango.com?

I have Dwango 1-8 & 10-12, so 9 has to exist. And dwango.com is no longer the same people that made the series. By the way, is it possible to get/submit my own icon? ;)

rarefiles.tripod.com you dumb ass's. that place has everything, including a couple of servers running zdeamon!

rarefiles.tripod.com you dumb ass's. that place has everything, including a couple of servers running zdeamon!

Obviously not everything. I suggest you think and observe before you run your mouth.

I got all my dwango WADs from the Doom Wad Station, though I didn't see a Dwango9.

Dwango5 kicked ass the most. Aside from the all unoriginal music (mostly NIN MIDIs), it captured me! Me and my friend DM on it all the time.

He usually acts before he thinks over it.

He usually acts before he thinks over it.

idiot

Dwango9 doesn't exist. Infact, anything after dwango8 IS NOT an official dwango wad. Just thought i should break your hearts now

btw, is dwango10.wad the same wad as dwango11.wad? They both are exactly the same to me. In fact, dwango10.wad is in the dwango11 folder after I extract it from the zip

Dwango9 doesn't exist. Infact, anything after dwango8 IS NOT an official dwango wad. Just thought i should break your hearts now

Why would 10-12 exist, but not 9? That must be irrelevant. And I know they weren't official. They were made by Dwango players. But I'm still looking for it.

lol obviously, no wonder those spanish wadmakers release 2 exact same wad as dwango10 and dwango11. Actually they both are the exact same thing!

i aint stupid cus thats where i got it! yall are just jelous of my overclocked pc. p333 ocd to ( wow ) 667 mhz.
beat that you stupid punks cus my pc is water cooled!!!
assholes

By the way, is it possible to get/submit my own icon? ;)

Well, you missed the upload day...there should be another one sometime soon, or else an upload page should be up...for now, you can choose an already existing one by going to your profile (below the main icon in the forums), and simply choosing one.

One of the Dwangos, I forget which one, basically just modifies all of the Doom2 levels it replaces to be better suited for dm.

lol obviously, no wonder those spanish wadmakers release 2 exact same wad as dwango10 and dwango11. Actually they both are the exact same thing!

I think your files are goofed. Mine are different.

i aint stupid cus thats where i got it! yall are just jelous of my overclocked pc. p333 ocd to ( wow ) 667 mhz.
assholes

<yawn>.. 667? That all?

assholes

Whats there to be jealous of? Its still a slow machine by todays specs, overclocked or not.

hm... ok you want me to use my amd 1.5ghz to overclock it to 2.2 ghz? thats what i thought. i dont know why yall want to upograde, just overclock, its better and cheaper.