Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bashe

One Must Fall mp3s?

Does anyone know where I can find OMF mp3s? I've looked everywhere but I keep getting fingered. I have some kind of music format of the songs but it's gay. Where can I find the mp3s? I googled them but no results...

I thought OMF was a kick ass PC fighting game.

This thread has long out-lived it's usefulness, assuming it had any in the first place. Try to tastefully mention a question like this one, doomaddict, in another existing thread instead of making a new one. For example, in another thread labeled "OMG Action Doom RULES" and someone is mentioning cameos, perhaps you could make your query by saying, "Speaking of what the informant looks like, doesn't he look a bit like deadnail only shaved? How's he doing these days?" Or maybe just PM someone if you really can't wait. But don't mong up the forums for the love of God or whatever deity it is you worship.

These are the wise words of Job and they apply to you. You could post a reply on the "non-doom music thread" in the general section of the forum.

OMF was a sweet game. Pity it doesn't work under my current OS. The music was pretty good, wouldn't mind getting hold of those tracks. Could always record them straight from the game. Sorry to hear about your unfortunate fingering..

Anyway, does anyone know where I can find some OMF mp3s? I know some CTF Zdaemon wad has the theme song for OMF as map18 and the title screen.

Would this crappy sound type be MIDI, by any chance? See, 99% of games from OMF's era had strictly MIDI soundtracks.