Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SirBardCat

Bizarre sprite request

I need a sprite of the front and backside of a girl. Yes, and I mean a view from behind and a view from in front, and thats it.
The backside of her needs to look normal, whilst the frontside, her face is horribly disfigured. An example of how I want her face to look is shown in that movie "the ring". A closet opens, and it shows a girl hunched in the corner, purple face, glazed over buldging eyes, etc. It'd also be nice if she was wearing a dress. I know this is a really weird request, but trust me, it's for a good cause :P

how about a sprite of two women f#cking a polar bear instead?

It might be better to have all 4 angles, or even 8 (as long as you walk around from only 1 direction so you only see the disfigurement when you reach the front. If you have a girl who is facing away, then suddenly facing towards when you walk around, with no intermediate frames it might look wierd...unless this is for a cutscene of course. Anyway, i'm not too good a sprite artist, but i'll try and make front and back for you when i go home a bit later..and maybe other rotations later

its for a cutscene. it zooms in from her back side, fades, then suddenly the front appears.

oh, and thanks for giving a crap :P

Ah, i appear to have totally forgotten to even turn the computer on when i was at home earlier, cute cats can do that to ya, maybe if i get on one that doesnt have 16 colours when i'm at my useless 'pelcombe training' (read the paper for 30 hours a week on the pretext it will magically give you a job) thing tomorrow (luckily i only stay for 2 hours a day now), i'll try and create something...sez me