Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SYS

WHO LIKES BEER?

I'm no beer connoisseur, but Sam Adams has always been pretty good to me.

I hate beer.

I hate pretty much all alcoholic beverages except for the select few that actually taste good. I'm a sucker for Baccardi Silver.

Kid Airbag said:

I hate beer.

I hate pretty much all alcoholic beverages except for the select few that actually taste good. I'm a sucker for Baccardi Silver.

Heh... why don't you have a seat with your legs crossed and help yourself to wine cooler?

Kid Airbag said:

I hate beer.

You want that in a bitch glass? :P

screw beer, tequila shots and mikes lemonade for a chaser for me

Keep 'em coming folks. Not necessarilly a favortie beer of mine, but all the provincial liquor stores in my province had a blow out sale on this beer called Old Milwaukee. It only came in flats. So work out this equation for me: 24 bottles + free tall can in every flat + $24.00 Canadian price tag = Me buying 9 flats of it! I've gotten down to one flat now, I've got a pic of all the flats stacked up in my livin room... can't figure out how to post it, though. If somebody help's me out with that, you can see my Old Milwauke Madness.

Oh yeah, didn't they recall that stuff? Something about nerve toxins...

DaJuice said:

Yeah something like that. Man that was good shit. If it really was that poisonous I'd be dead. But actually the price was so cheap due to overstock cause all the domestic breweries went on strike in the province. So they stocked up on whatever they could get.

I am a wine drinker (good ones, not crap) but I'll enjoy a good beer once in a while (usually in bars and not canned, some bottles are ok).

Shaviro said:

Budvar.

I wish I could get that where I'm at. That's the original Budweiser, made in Czechoslavakia right?

I can't stand weak beer anymore, but can't afford real imports, so I drink Steel Reserve.

Use3D said:

I'm a Miller man

a vote for miller is a vote for democracy!
i may not drink much beer but beer ads have always been great

Sephiroth said:

a vote for miller is a vote for democracy!
i may not drink much beer but beer ads have always been great

American beer is about as exciting as drinking piss. Not my favorite kind of beer at all. Just me, of course.

DaJuice said:

ha ha!!

That is a laugh. Thanks for posting that.

Funny how I say I've never had beer and no one cares, yet Will says he had it but hates and he gets roasted.

Cool, now I'll never drink beer and no one will ever call me a pussy for it.

Bashe said:

I wish I could have some beer...I ain't old enough. Damn!

I'm not old enough either. My mom gave me some alcohol on News Years for god sakes!

I haven't had much beer lately. The last was a Brand.

I boycott Heineken since it tastes like water to me.

Furthermore IMO, drinking beer from a can is like... drinking it out of a shoe... it just looks stupid :-/

m0l0t0v said:

I haven't had much beer lately. The last was a Brand.

I boycott Heineken since it tastes like water to me.

Furthermore IMO, drinking beer from a can is like... drinking it out of a shoe... it just looks stupid :-/

I drink from bottles. That probably looks as equally stupid am I right? I like bottles or outta the mug when it comes outta the tap. I hate that extra unwanted aluminum flavor that comes from a can.

All american beer, except for Miller, which i quite enjoy, just don't make it for me. thank god for Indio! (Mexican)

Here's my old Milwaukee collection in it's former glory, before it dwindled down to flat because I drank it all. With friends of course.

I don't mind the odd beer every now and again but i rarely drink the stuff. I have no favourite in particular.

I'm a real ale guy myself, though I do like Hoegaarden.

Normally though, any of the beers from my region - Bath Spa, IPA and Devonshire Otter are all fine examples. I urge you to try an ale from the Burton region if you ever visit England.

It's just imo, but most bottled beers are mildly alchoholic watered-down wannabes... with the exception of Heineken of course...

which is total piss.