Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
=laff=Mish

What game would you like to see redone with a Doom theme?

Recommended Posts

Personally, I think it would be cool if there was some sort of Diablo or other RPG game conversion redone with a Doom theme.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm assuming you haven't read the thread "Games You'd Like to See Remade with the DOOM Engine"

Share this post


Link to post

I believe that he's talking about a something like the Korax mod, but for Doom.

Share this post


Link to post
Ichor said:

I believe that he's talking about a something like the Korax mod, but for Doom.


THe korax mod was awesome. I don't think it would work as well with a Doom premise, but anybody's free to prove me wrong.

Share this post


Link to post

Medal of hounor: Allied assault, so that you're caught up in a long-running battle against the hellspawn throughout a ruined countryside/city areas, and you progrese over vast levels and encounter spectacular set-peice battles with marines and demons..

Share this post


Link to post
Infinite Ammunition said:

ROTT


Rise of The Triad would be a fucking awesome idea.

Share this post


Link to post

Heh, yeah, i always found the vaugeness of the controls annoying, and the low resolution made everything blurry and quite confusing (but than thats true of most games), and well, i just didnt like it, despite the fact it had some cool features (the the best intrpretation of "god mode" ever, you actually become like 20 feet tall, invincible, ca fly (if i remember) and shoot lightning

Share this post


Link to post

There was also a dopefish command line that it look like you were playin the game on magic mushrooms or acid.

Share this post


Link to post

My mate had some level pack for it called ROTTen or something, that had a DM level called "The vomitorium" which had wall textures like the freaky fractal things in the windows maze screensaver, shrooms everywhere, and everything was a jump pad...

Share this post


Link to post
deathbringer said:

Heh, yeah, i always found the vaugeness of the controls annoying, and the low resolution made everything blurry and quite confusing (but than thats true of most games), and well, i just didnt like it, despite the fact it had some cool features (the the best intrpretation of "god mode" ever, you actually become like 20 feet tall, invincible, ca fly (if i remember) and shoot lightning


Heh. There was also a dog mode. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
deathbringer said:

Medal of hounor: Allied assault, so that you're caught up in a long-running battle against the hellspawn throughout a ruined countryside/city areas, and you progrese over vast levels and encounter spectacular set-peice battles with marines and demons..


Don't you remember that dumbass 100-map project I worked on for like, 3 months or something like that? MOHIH? Bad idea.



As you can see, the idea didn't get far before it's untimely demise.

Share this post


Link to post

The Sims.

Or any of the Sims games, really. SimCity could be some sort of UAC city on Mars and you have to protect your city from demon attacks while balancing taxes and controlling traffic flow.

Share this post


Link to post
Submerge said:

Neat rifle.


Thanks, but it's actually a combination of two of Scuba's weapons: The Heavy Assault Rifle in Action Doom (hand) and the OICW (gun).

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×