Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
captmellow

if id & Epic made pizzas . . .

id would make a cheese pizza. It would be a very, very good cheese pizza, but just that--a cheese pizza. You would take your pizza outside, where other people would swap condiments & toppings. You would gather the toppings from here & there, you would assemble them, & then you would finally sit down to an excellent pizza. Eventually, id would come out w/ a deluxe toppings add-on that you could purchase.

Epic would make a deluxe pizza, with all the toppings. You could take your pizza right to the table & enjoy a deluxe pizza right away. Eventually you would want other toppings, & there would be losts of people outside swapping ingredients. Later, Epic would release a free toppings add-on.

I loooove pizza.... especially with pepperoni, bacon, black olives, and extra cheese. or, just as much cheese as you can force the place to put on it!

If they were pizza companies... id would be Papa John's... everyone gives them more credit than they deserve. True, they have changed things quite a bit but recently they have not lived up to their own name.

Epic would be Little Caesar's. It may not look as pretty but Godammit its a good pizza and you're getting more for your money.

You ACTUALLY like Little Ceasars? BLECH!

I live in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. We have Western Pizza and Houston Pizza. The pizzas are twice as thick as American Pizza places (Pizza Hut, Dominos, Little Ceasars, etc), with more toppings, more selection, etc. Same thing with Mr. Sub and Subway. Subway sucks ass. No selection, the subs have no flavor, the bread is stale, the subs have nothing on them. Mr. Sub is awesome and blows Subway away. I probably will never move from Canada. Our food is much better. I bet you probably don't even have poutine at Burger King or A & W!

Oh well, there's my rant. To sum up: Canadian restaurants are better than US ones.

You've obviously never eaten at Gino's East or Capanis. But hey, if you ever wanted a twenty five inch around pizza that's two full inches thick then they can't be beat.

Gino's East is the fucking best pizza in the world. When a movie star eats there they save the pan they used and put their picture in it then hang it up on the wall. The whole wall was lined around with those. =)

But Hell... Little Caesar's is as cheap as frozen pizza but tastes better.

Did you know that an american inventor named Hayes has developed a pizza box made of several layers of a special foil, (also used in the space industry) with a gel between them that protects the box against any significant heat loss for hours? Maybe it has been to expensive.

Here in Germany, the pizza market is ruled by greek fast food restaurants (small family enterprises). Italian restaurants are rare compared with the greek pizza booths. And I can tell you: 99% of all greek pizza tastes like shit (no offense against Greece :).

Germans are very strange fellows, I can tell you. Germans loves thin pizzas, I do not know why. I love thick pizzas, so maybe I am a bad german :) Once I had a pizza that was so thin that there was a hole in the middle.

We also have pizza hut, but - bah - forget about it.

But Doom is a very tasty pizza, and the fans still make excellent toppings.

Subway sucks ass.

How DARE you. :P

...a pizza box made of several layers of a special foil, (also used in the space industry) with a gel between them that protects the box against any significant heat loss for hours

Domino's uses a similar technique, but the foil layer is in the delivery carrier, not the box. They call it the Heat Wave.

Subway sucks. It's the ONLY sub place I don't go to. Mr Sub, California Sub, Louie's Sub, and New York Sub. All awesome. Subway = crap. Crappy bread (at least they could bag it to keep it from drying out), no selection (Mr Sub and California has twice as much as a selection), terrible customer service, less toppings, they cut the buns stupid, the meat sucks, etc. I could go on...

Obviously you haven't tried Mr. Sub or California Sub.

PS. Am I the only one who's pet peave are those damn straw paper covers? UGH! You get a straw, the last thing I wanna do is unwrap it first.

Subway happens to be one of the only available sub restaurants over here, unless if we want to travel 50 miles east to Olympia to get to the nearest Blimpie.

Well in that case Subway's ok. Subway's better than no subs at all. There are 2 foodgroups: Pizza and Subs.

i always preffered non-corporate owned pizzerias, to be honest (none of that mass manufactured pizza hut, bullcrap)...but chicken parms, beats pizzas any day of the week =)

i always preffered non-corporate owned pizzerias, to be honest (none of that mass manufactured pizza hut, bullcrap)...but chicken parms, beats pizzas any day of the week =)

In that case...

Pizza = Rocky's (Good spicy pepperoni)
Try and guess the restaurant is named after.
Hint: A flying squirrel :þ

Subs = Sub Shop (The only other sub restaurant in area besides Subway; costs twice as much)