Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dima

Offical Id Response

Posted on Shacknews Comments:

Well, I'd guess that's one group of people that won't be invited to id's next press event. Marty specifically said "No Cameras" at the beginning of the presentation, so I guess those germans "non schpreichen ze english"

Those caps are horrible =( There is probably a reason id asked for no camera's, and these pictures sort of prove why.

*sigh*

-Xian

PS: f@#&ing foreign web journalists

Those caps may be horrible, but they're better than nothing. Urinals, beefy space marines with tentacles, and a monster that looks like a Sirian Werebull on crack.

Thank you Gaystar, now everyone thinks Germans are dumbasses who non schpreichen ze english... Ah well, nevermind. At least we have some new screenies which look not so bad at all.

Oh, but none of us saw the real thing so far. Those pics are way too crappy to check the smooth boundaries of the shadows, the impressive size of the textures, the bumpmaps and the highlights scattering the light...

I don't give crap about tech. The screenies look great to me.. BTW, ID said they wouldn't spend too much time on AI. Well, is it just me, or did that monster in the fire-scene really break down that rail before leaping over it. That looks like good AI to me. Or, it's just a scripted sequence.

AI has nothing to do with that. It's a scripted sequence, no AI engine today could handle such operation.

People underestimate tech. They generally forget that it's the engine that lets you add nice features and great story.

People underestimate tech. They generally forget that it's the engine that lets you add nice features and great story.

I heard that...damn tourists