Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endureth

On the official site . . .

On the official site, if I click the screenshots button why does it ask me for a password? Am I the only one that gets this?

-E

Maybe they blocked it because some jerk managed to swipe this PR pamphlet we're now speculating about.

hopefully they are just updating... and when the updating is done doom will be officially done too.

Yup, its probably an update for sure guys.

Lets hope they work their asses off and get Doom 3 to us soon.

.........wait, weve been saying that for 3 months now......or more........

Screenies are working for me too, but there seems to be new footage of a new trailer.

maybe it's just me.

They're working for me now also. They weren't working for about three days though.

-E

this has been going on for a few days at least. some people said they need a password to access anything at all and at times the trailer was down. this had been talked about in planetdooms release date discussion thread in the 140 pages i think

BlackFish said:

Screenies are working for me too, but there seems to be new footage of a new trailer.

maybe it's just me.

I know what you're talking about - but I can't quite put my finger on it. Could it be the quality?

corey said:

this has been going on for a few days at least. some people said they need a password to access anything at all and at times the trailer was down. this had been talked about in planetdooms release date discussion thread in the 140 pages i think

I don't read PlanetDoom, they banned me. So I gotta talk about it here.

-E

Endureth said:

I don't read PlanetDoom, they banned me. So I gotta talk about it here.

-E

Classic GameSpy - their forums are abusively moderated.

kalamari22 said:

Classic GameSpy - their forums are abusively moderated.

Didn't bother me too much, I cancelled my subscription to FilePlanet because of it. Their loss, not mine.

-E

Well in all fairness PD is alright in terms of moderation. Nowhere near as good as doomworld but if you want a fightening comparison check out planet half-life. YIKES!