Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rf`

"Freaky trippy boom boom and holy shit" rifle

It reminds me of the propane tank mortar in Interstate '76. I'll post a screenshot if I can find one. It wasn't supposed to reflect any damage, but it efficiently crashed the game easily.
I went to Plutonia's map32 and killed everything really quick with the rifle and somehow shoved a revenant into the ground o_O which made it difficult to kill. I assume this is a prototpye for something less deadly to the player?

Piezo said:

I assume this is a prototpye for something less deadly to the player?

hahaha.

Piezo said:

I assume this is a prototpye for something less deadly to the player?

ravage already said:

It's a deh patch that is extremely dangerous not just for your foe but for yourself too.

*sigh*
I was only asking if it was a prototype for something else he had planned. Now it nearly derailed his thread.
Are you working on making it not reflect the explosions?

no. But I'm working on 'fixing' up the bfg.

wow... wtf

after emptying 600 cells from the plasma rifle in map 30, doom was running at about the speed of Nuts.

for some reason the rocket explosion effects stayed in the air in front of the icon and extended out, but never getting to the 2nd tier. they never dissappeared (only if shot at the wall/side with the icon, if shot at the other side or the sides of the tiers or the side walls they just bounced back.

very funny though. the bfg effect is a bit underdone though.

Godshatter said:

wow... wtf

after emptying 600 cells from the plasma rifle in map 30, doom was running at about the speed of Nuts.

for some reason the rocket explosion effects stayed in the air in front of the icon and extended out, but never getting to the 2nd tier. they never dissappeared (only if shot at the wall/side with the icon, if shot at the other side or the sides of the tiers or the side walls they just bounced back.

very funny though. the bfg effect is a bit underdone though.

http://losing-ground.net/stuff/wtf.png