Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
notadoomer

I have everything but a partner

I have never been able to try death match because i don't have anyone to play with. is there any websites where you can dm other people or something? Is there anyone out there?

Or try zdaemon.org -- Download ZDaemon, install it, load it up, you're guaranteed to find a game pretty much any time of day.

It's a very good server browser.

BlackFish said:

uh... play skulltag?

http://max2.tradingsystems.net/st95k.zip

extract that to your doom2 directory and boot it up. goto multiplayer->browse servers and you should find something.

The best time to play is during fridays at 7:30pdt. the IRC channel is irc.oftc.net #skulltag.

Thanks for the link BlackFish. I've been meaning to download it from their website but the bandwidth limit has been exceeded...

You can also use Doom Connector, a launcher which supports a variety of ports, including zdoom, legacy, jdoom, zdaemon, skulltag and more. Check the website for info and downloads at doomconnector.com.

notadoomer said:

I have never been able to try death match because i don't have anyone to play with. is there any websites where you can dm other people or something? Is there anyone out there?

yeah but you're the guy who hung around that bizarre polish coop server I was on this morning NOT EVEN PLAYING and just chatting up that 'girl' heh