Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SteelPH

Car vs Telephone pole, Pole wins

Heh, i was on straightacting.com once and i saw this pic of a car that had smacked into a tree, there was like some small bits of white/silver metal wrapped round the tree at chest height, and a huge 'field' of tiny debris scattered around the area, the tree had lost a little bark and that was it

He's going to have a hard time explaining this one to his insurance comapny.

Man my bro hit a tree once, the tree is still scarred buncha bark missing, cops kept telling him how he should be dead instead of getting away with a slightly fucked arm and a broken nose.

Ichor said:

He's going to have a hard time explaining this one to his insurance comapny.

He should talk to Jasper Carrott then... (a British stand-up comic who once did a sketch with all kinds of weird explanations for insurance claims)

why would you leave. chances are he may have been drunk or high or had no insurance. either way he may be charged with fleeing the scene.

yes cars can do stuff like that. even more likly if you fuck with the suspension or add hydralics and such. a kid did that here recently, well not so cool anyways. he had hydralics installed and had them set in a way the put the car off center. while driving he went to change a cd and caught the curb, flipping the car onto the side walk.

my brother has yet to wreck. however the dumb shit has his suspension fucked up. it is so tight, any little bump is a big bump. a very very unconfortable ride. it would be easy for him to loose control, also and i think having the suspension set like that is illegal. i guess he thinks it is cool. this comming form a 220lbs 19 year old kid who sleep on a couch and has no job. yea you really know cool. either way if he dont fix it he will loose control in time

my brother has yet to wreck. however the dumb shit has his suspension fucked up. it is so tight, any little bump is a big bump. a very very unconfortable ride. it would be easy for him to loose control, also and i think having the suspension set like that is illegal. i guess he thinks it is cool. this comming form a 220lbs 19 year old kid who sleep on a couch and has no job. yea you really know cool. either way if he dont fix it he will loose control in time

Stiffening suspension can improve handling, on a racetrack, under the right conditions..i bet he just thought "omg i can handel bettar tish will get me layed!" and tightened it right up.. remember to post the pictures/obituary scans here!

yea on a race track... that is smooth and made for racing. not a bumpy back road.

fact is i told him if i catch him racing, off the track, i will take his ass to jail my self. my family has seen too many people killed doing that.

simply put, my brother is a god damn moron!