Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dittohead

Doom 3 Has Gone Gold

fp! props to all logged-in people who cant wait!

This fp is thanks to DJ haruko..heh

PH34R

Proof they they dont just make games, they LIVE games, when was the last time someone from nintendo said that?

i downloaded the login.swf file, so i can still get in. if somebody wants it i can send it.

No more speculation...
No more phony release dates...
This time, it's for real.

The contents of login.swf seem to be the same as uac.swf (the current movie), with the exception of the password screen. Also, for some reason the current movie will not play in firefox, although other flash movies do.

Heh, the file was changed again to "uac2.swf". Looks like they're having some difficulties over there. This one works in firefox and doesnt loop infinitely.

I remember 4 years ago when we were like "OMG I heard they are making Doom3!!" and it was all speculation. And now its about to come out. So weird. Unfortunately, my interest hs dropped from about as high as it could go to almost 0. Oh well.

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

CACO motherfuckers!!!! Id software does not fail it!!! HOOOOOGHHH!!!!

*dies*

Congratulations, id Software! The wait is fucking over! Now I will play through the first two games to get in the right mood for the Fear ! (written in capital on purpose).

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaximusNukeage said:

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that motion!!! YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Best news ive heard all day, hope to see you guys on deathmatch sometime, when us brits eventually get it. :D

Danarchy said:

I remember 4 years ago when we were like "OMG I heard they are making Doom3!!" and it was all speculation. And now its about to come out. So weird. Unfortunately, my interest hs dropped from about as high as it could go to almost 0. Oh well.

I remember that as well.

I must admit though I had the faintest of tingles go up my back when I heard this

FINALLY!!!111111 ABOUT TIME!!!11111111111 YEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mewse said:

Of course I'm sitting in front of the shambles that used to be my computer, elbows deep in PCI cards

At least it's not ISA cards!

Doom3. *drool* So the street date is the 5th, but they're not gonna care if people sell it before then? What's the point in having a street date then?!

holy shit. finally! time to come back to the forums regulary again :)