Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kefka Garmonde

Anyone know if there's gonna be a cyberdemon?

It wouldn't be Doom without a cyberdemon. I'd certainly like to hope that there is one. They better not make it look all wierd like they did with the Hell Knight (which looks nothing like a hell knight if you ask me). I want it to be a metal-hooved cow demon from hell, damnit.

Indeed.. I hope they keep it traditional. Hell knight looks scary, but would look even better had they kept it the same as the previous ones.
I hope the Spider Mastermind is in it too~

Well they could have changed the texture of the original but kept the basic look of it.. including the flaming hands. The new thing looks like a skinnier mancubus, if anything.

The hell knight stopped being scary after the 50th or so screenshot of it that came out. :P

I thought the HK was never scary. I think they should have kept him the same like the original doom. I wonder what the baron of hell will look like.

As has already been exhaustivley debated, the enemies in the have have moved away from traditional 'horns and hooves' demons to more fucked-up, deformed, and, yes, alien-esque monsters (well the revenant is still more like a traditional horror movie walking skeleton, and the cherub is a blatant christian, or satanist, symbol), and thats just thw way it is. Though remember we havent seen the cyberdemon yet, so it could be alien-like, it could be 'classical demonic', or it could even be something so different and scary it will haunt your dreams for weeks

Well here it is.

This is an exclusive screen shot of the Cyberdemon:

Quake with FEAR!!!!!!

Later,

The Bruce

etimmerAZ said:

Well here it is.

This is an exclusive screen shot of the Cyberdemon

HO HO HO A MICHAEL JACKSON JOKE HOW GENIUS

What I wonder is that if there's a Hell Knight then whats the...Baron? I mean, the Baron was supposed to be bigger, stronger, tougher (even though it didn't look the part when you got nailed by one's fireball or tried to kill it you could tell). Considering that its stonger than the Hell Knight, and well looking at the new Hell Knight, it makes me wonder about the Baron...

One of the movies showed something as big as a Hell Knight, but with twisted horns and the good old inverted knee joints. I'd bet on that being a Baron.
Then again, I'm drunk, so what do I know?

Spike said:

Then again, I'm drunk, so what do I know?

That makes you well smarter than most of us. Oh well, I hope to start getting smarter in about an hour.

Peace,

The Bruce

AgentSpork said:

The hell knight stopped being scary after the 50th or so screenshot of it that came out. :P

I think it'll still bring a jump or a startle in-game.

Agreed. Just the noice will freak people out. (If it's similair to the original Hell Knight noise.)

AgentSpork said:

Wow, I really disagree, still scares the shit outta me.

kalamari22 said:

Wow, I really disagree, still scares the shit outta me.

The pictures and movies weren't scary to me. I will only be scared when I am playing the game not seeing someone else do it.

I have a really, really hard penis because doom3 is finally finished. Whee.

AndrewB said:

I have a really, really hard time being afraid of painted triangles.

What if their razor sharp and flying at you at high velocities?

I would guess that it's a normal demon, however you don't see it until you get into hell, just as I'm sure there's a few other monsters you won't see until then either. Think of Knights and Barons, Hell will send the Knights to attack and the Barons will guard their home world.