Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Grazza

Industrial Techware Demos

I found a bit of time to play some Doom today (yay!), and recorded six demos on Industrial Techware Doom. UV Speed (five of them also pacifist); times range from 0:26 to 1:47, so nothing long and boring. I might try the other three maps later, but I think they'll take somewhat longer.

itd7P147.lmp was particularly fun to watch. I wonder if you could have made it through without that invulnerability sphere.

Good stuff.

Amaster said:

I wonder if you could have made it through without that invulnerability sphere.

Yes, that's a possible route improvement (the cybers aren't going to hit you, especially if you pick up the key cleanly), though on this particular run (with 9% health at that point) I would have needed a bit of luck not to be killed by a sergeant near the end.

Glad you liked them. Feel free to beat them or add to them. :)

Grazza said:

I might try the other three maps later, but I think they'll take somewhat longer.

Not that much longer as it turned out, but E1M3 kicked my ass a fair amount along the way. The zip is updated with four extra UV Speed demos, thus completing the episode. The longest demo is 1:53.

Edit: substituted an improved E1M4 (4 seconds faster and pacifist - yeah, the original one really sucked). Edit2: and again (E1M3 normal exit). Maybe I should work out exactly which keys I need before recording. <:p