Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
læmænt

Blah

I went to school for the first time today (well, first time this year). It sucks. But at least it'll keep me busy and I won't be posting much here. During summer, I went from like 200 posts to 700, which i guess makes me look a bit like BBG. Well, that won't happen till next summer, so rejoice, mortals.

On a totally unrelated note, tomorrow is my birthday, on which I got (today) a TI-86 calculator. It's damn cool. I gonna learn assembly (well, I know it already, but I'm gonna get better :)

On another unrelated note, remember that online game I made a post about? Well, it got a domain name, http://anation.net/ It's getting better now (but slowly). Oh, and we need world builders, if anyone's interested.

Eeh... How can I make this doom related?.. Oh, right: fuck you all. That'll do.

On a totally unrelated note, tomorrow is my birthday, on which I got (today) a TI-86 calculator. It's damn cool. I gonna learn assembly (well, I know it already, but I'm gonna get better :)

Damn, i had a TI-83.. I flunked maths two years in a row because i got hooked on programming games on it, so beware :) If i had it now, i'd probably be porting doom or something ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FUCKSPLASH, I HOPE YOU GOT A GRAPHICS CAPABLE MONITOR FOR YOUR GREAT SUCCESS AT BREATHING.

Um yeah. W00T and all that.

If i had it now, i'd probably be porting doom or something ;)

doom has been ported to most ti calcs. check out http://ticalc.org for more info. but they were made in basic, except daedelus for the ti-85 and cdoom (which is really buggy) for the ti-86. so meh i guess, meh.

If i had it now, i'd probably be porting doom or something ;)

doom has been ported to most ti calcs. check out http://ticalc.org for more info. but they were made in basic, except daedelus for the ti-85 and cdoom (which is really buggy) for the ti-86. so meh i guess, meh.

I'm sorry, Doom in basic is an oximoron. There's ablsolutely no chance to write ANY good program on TI Basic.

I haven't seen cdoom, but I've seen a Wolfenstein-like raytracing engine, doing a pretty good job.

Blah; doom is not the only thing one can [try to] make ;)

Ahh, last year when I first started out with TI calculators I learned those things inside and out, was acing the tests by programming all of Siberia on them, playing games like hell, and putting on, among other things, any DOOM port I could find. For the most part the best one of them was mildly entertaining.

I even put email programs, word processors, and operating systems on my TI 83+, it turned into a fucking Palm Pilot. Then, because of all the archiving and unarchiving of variables and data, the memory chip burned out and the calculator broke.

The most renowned program I wrote was this cute little one I named "DOOMWRLD" and when it was run it would display explecitives whenever the user tried to do a calculation. HEH