Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HAHAH U ARE TEH SPAMMER

Seriously tho, don't you ever quit? Ask in the editing forum if you want info on this. Fucking n00bs.
Oh yeah, get some god damn experience first, don't just start a full 32-level TC right off the bat. I tried that. Big mistake. And for Christs sake use some proper spelling and punctuation.

Ichor said:

And you aren't helping much either.

True, but don't tell me flamewars aren't fun to watch at first :-p

Yes, they're almost as much fun as banning the people who repeatedly start them.

If someone makes a genuine request for help with something, either offer help or keep quiet. kthxbye

Oh yes. I know this from experience. When someone asks a question, they want a fucking answer. Not some asshole telling them how stupid they are. Even if it is a stupid question, don't be gay about it. Just either pass up the post or give your damn answer.

Point taken.

However, in my defense, I was only following the example of too many people on these forums to name. I was led to mistakenly believe that flaming was OK. I was wrong. All I want to say is that it seems like everyone at DW is either an asshole or a complete and utter cockmonger at times. (see-about a billion threads in PH)

I am Already using wintex then i double click on the sprite and mspaint comes up with the sprite for the pistol but then when i change the image in ms paint the wintex thing shuts itself down :(

Pika132 said:

However, in my defense, I was only following the example of too many people on these forums to name.

I killed OJ's wife.

But only cos he did it first!