Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jayextee

Another resurrected Jayextee project.

As well as Murderous Intent 2 (...Or "Darkening 3" j/k - as a sidenote, maybe I should try to get the blessing from Nick Baker and company to subtitle it thus :p) I'm also resurrecting the Exhumed TC for Edge, although work on this will be very slow until the finish of Murderous Intent 2.

Unforunately, my old site is down (Yahoo Geocities removed the content - lack of activity) so I can't showcase the screens, but I'll upload them to WiP when I get a free moment or three, and add the .WAD entry.

Anywho, to the point; the project is an Egytpian-themed TC (All new weapons, monsters, levels -- the lot) using resources from the PC game Exhumed/PowerSlave. I had two maps (Out of a possible 24 -- what a workload!) finished, and again, I'm doing a recruitment drive.

As I recall, CacodemonLeader may have been very interested in the project -- we may have to pool resources.

Anyways, featurelist;

- Full use of EDGE effects, for 3D architecture and traps!
- All-new (To Doom anyway) monsters
- All-new weapons
- All-new sounds
- All-new music (By me)
- Three episodes

Anyone interested? Jayextee at yahoo dot com.

I think Jan and Ola are the main ones you'd have to contact about the Darkening E3 thing...

Anyway, good luck! :)

NiGHTMARE said:

I think Jan and Ola are the main ones you'd have to contact about the Darkening E3 thing...

Nah. I don't know what I can say about Intent2's quality (I'm hardly going to be objective about my own baby), but I wouldn't want to sully the name.

And thanks ;)