Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melfice

Another Doom 3 Wallpaper (from scratch this time)

Well I was working on my Art Contest entry and I was really in the mood to photoshop so I decided to make a wallpaper after I was done with my entry :D If you liked the last one you're sure to love this one, even if it is really red. Click on the pic for the larger version, hehe, or right click and save-as if you want the small version I'm using as the link.

Feedback always welcome :)

The zombie head on the lower-right probably doesn't need to be blurred as much... also, I like the idea of having bloody writing, but I think it'd be a lot better if different words besides KILL, DEATH, DIE, HELL, RAWR, and SLAM! were used. ;)

I really like the way you faded the pentagrams and the rusty metal together to make the background, but I think it'd be hella cool if a few more enemies were blended into the foreground to add a more epic collage-esque feel to it.

Nice work man. :)

This sucks for a number of reasons, and just like your other one, it has scanned material, from the recent PC gamer article.

Dest-X said:

This sucks for a number of reasons, and just like your other one, it has scanned material, from the recent PC gamer article.

Be nice.

I like the way you wrote random words on it. Adds an organic feel to it.

Dest-X said:

I'd like to see you do better asshat.