Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ellmo

Rone needs help!!

Yes... we desperately need help of a good mapper... hell, no. PERFECT mapper, a person who could take care of sounds, music and such. The DRD-Team decided, that 3 guys ain't enough to finish a project this complicated, so feel free to ICQ me or PM me, or mail me...

May I add one minor detail :p
We need people who are dedicated, creative and often on contact via mail. Not someone who will contribute something from time to time. We need someone we can trust with the resources as RONE is somewhat secret.
Remember-we are making RONE for You! Now RONE needs You.

Is this that one project where you can pick up a limited amount of weapons?

Epyo said:

Is this that one project where you can pick up a limited amount of weapons?

Yes it is, and if we are able to find some solid help - we'll implement much more realistic features.

Nah I think they want somebody who can do amazing artist and sound work, not just editing and stolen mods like most of us use.

C'mon... we need expert mappers

Anyone who feels like doing large maps with tons of friggin' details, good lighting and such - please contact us.

Epyo said:

Nah I think they want somebody who can do amazing art

>:(
We don't need an artist, we have one *points at himself*

ellmo said:

Anyone who feels like doing large maps with tons of friggin' details, good lighting and such - please contact us.

I'm still in line here.

Nmn said:

>:(
We don't need an artist, we have one *points at himself*

woops

nothing wrong with having two though!

Epyo said:

woops

nothing wrong with having two though!

Is that an offer?

Bloodskull said:

I'm still in line here.

Ellmo said:

I've seen Your map on WIP Shady.. Improvement You have made.. Who knows, we'll think over Your offer.

Well thank you very much. The only problem I would have is that I've never played the game it's being based off of that I can't remember right now.

Bloodskull said:

I've never played the game it's being based off of that I can't remember right now.

It's not "based off". The game is System Shock 1 and 2 and we are merely inspired by both of the games. We aren't making a SS TC for Doom, no way.
The fact You didn't play the game is not a problem, only a shame :>, we will be thinking smallest details about the environments over and over before we'll map them out, not mentioning the numerous concept pics. The issues we are to discuss are
-quality of Your maps (the maps are to be detailed and realistic, plus, a whole lot of Zdoom effects)
-Your responisibility-just remember we need people who are often on contact and dedicated |]
I will leave Your case in hands of ellmo, he will decide wether You will join us or not, but from myself, why not?

I could playtest it or add details and stuff, (If there is any room for it...) I wouldn't be able to actually map a whole level though. Don't think I'm good enought for RONE. :)
I could be used as a last resort though...