Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naked Snake

New Rammstein music video / single

Recommended Posts

Hm.. lets see....

man eating and coughing features.
man twiching dead in diapers.
men acting like dogs and are in some rather weird clothes/apparel.
more randomness...


however its a good song.

Share this post


Link to post
BlackFish said:

Hm.. lets see....

man eating and coughing features.
man twiching dead in diapers.
men acting like dogs and are in some rather weird clothes/apparel.
more randomness...


however its a good song.


You forgot an angel giving / receiving a blowjob and a skinny dude with glasses doing ballet...

Share this post


Link to post

Woow! That chick in the video is hot, and some dude molests a chicken!

Share this post


Link to post
Erp said:

Woow! That chick in the video is hot, and some dude molests a chicken!


That "chick" is actually their drummer.



No chicken is molested, but a an angel loses her wings and eventually, her life!

Share this post


Link to post

heh, I gotta love Rammstein...

I like that video and song. I'll have to pick up their new album.

Share this post


Link to post
DJ_Haruko said:

heh, I gotta love Rammstein...

I like that video and song. I'll have to pick up their new album.


I will too. It's called "Reise Reise" and apparently, they're thinking about putting Ohne Dich (an old song they've never released) on it. I hope they do.

Share this post


Link to post

It made me laugh until I couldn't take all that homoerotic content and I had to turn it off.
Engel is one of the best rock songs to come out in a LONG time. I wish to hear more...

Share this post


Link to post
Danarchy said:

The only good German music is Das Ich, Krafwerk and Neubauten.


No love for KMFDM or :wumpscut:? =(

Share this post


Link to post

I like the new singer just as much as the old. If anything, you'd have to get used to it a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
exl said:

I like the new singer just as much as the old. If anything, you'd have to get used to it a bit.


I like how he has more variation in his voice. He can hit the high part and then go to sounding agressive to sounding slightly crazy to a creepy whisper. Alexx pretty much just sang.

Share this post


Link to post
Danarchy said:

The only good German music is Das Ich, Krafwerk and Neubauten.

I believe you forgot a "t" in Kraftwerk.

And don't forget Tangerine Dream and NEU!. They're also pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post

Tangarine Dream was German?

I didn't really like NEU! Sounded like Kraftwerk but boringer.

Share this post


Link to post
Danarchy said:

Tangarine Dream was German?

Last time I checked they were. The group was founded in Berlin.

Share this post


Link to post
CapNapalm said:

First time I saw this video I thought it was a parody of Rammstein.


Why? Even if I didn't know what it was, I'd instantly know it was Rammstein.

Share this post


Link to post

Rammstein is like the only band that has had a totally consistant sound for the past 10 years. Even the distortion/production sounds exactly like that of the song they did for the Lost Highway Soundtrack.

Cool video.

Share this post


Link to post
Ed said:

Rammstein is like the only band that has had a totally consistant sound for the past 10 years. Even the distortion/production sounds exactly like that of the song they did for the Lost Highway Soundtrack.


I can't tell if you're praising them or complaining. Personally I don't think it's a good thing for a band to just do the same damn thing over and over again (read: KMFDM).

Share this post


Link to post

KMFDM have their moments (see 'Nihil').

Share this post


Link to post

Personally I don't think it's a good thing for a band to just do the same damn thing over and over again (read: KMFDM).


But then people usually get pissed off when bands try something new as well (Read: Stiff Little Finger's forays into Electro pop..well "Talkback" and "Stands to reason" were'nt bad)

Share this post


Link to post
Spike said:

KMFDM have their moments (see 'Nihil').


Sure, but that album is also 9 years old. I guess since then Symbols was the biggest change to their sound, but it's still the same damn songs over and over (I think it's mostly the lyrics that annoy me).

deathbringer said:

But then people usually get pissed off when bands try something new as well (Read: Stiff Little Finger's forays into Electro pop..well "Talkback" and "Stands to reason" were'nt bad)


Well, then they're stupid. A sign of a good band is a willingness to experiment with new styles and directions from one album to the next.

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×