Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Darkstalker

Doom 3 theme song [FULL]

Nope. Don't like it *grumble, grumble*. I hope to God Id see sense and just forget about it and use that creepy music used in the website..

You're probably only gonna hear it on the title screen, noone spends that much time on a title screen.

footman said:

You're probably only gonna hear it on the title screen, noone spends that much time on a title screen.

I'll just turn it off.

Seems pretty good, reminds me of tool with deftone type vocals.

I would like to see some old school (or new school underground) metal on the soundtrack. You know stuff with shredding and double bass, like the orginal soundtrack which Bobby Prince ripped off from the likes of Metallica, Pantera, Alice in Chains (not too metal), Slayer, AC/DC (again more rock then metal).

It's like my grandmother always said, "If your going to rip someone off in your midi soundtrack, it might as well be slayer"

Bless you grandma.

Needs more evil ambience.

The music was horrible

but then agian there is someway to edit that song out and put Iron Maiden's Number of the Beast on there or any old school rock band from the 1980s that has santanic theme.

Is there any good bands from the 80s that fits Doom 3 perfectly??

It gets better towards the middle/end, but yeah, the who POD sound has got to go. Horrible.

Well if ID approved it, it's doom music to me, although the nu metal sound is a bit... yuck. Would have prefered it as a pure instrumental track myself.

At least the vocals aren't just completely out in front, with stupid screaming and yelling and otherwise lame complaining.

mje said:

At least the vocals aren't just completely out in front, with stupid screaming and yelling and otherwise lame complaining.

True... then i may complain about this track. :D

WHINE WHINE WHINE I HATE EVERYTHING THIS MUSIC SUX IT SOUNDS LIKE TOOL OMG ONLY FAGS LISTEN TO THAT WHY CANT IT BE COOL AND INACCESSIBLE SO I FEEL IMPORTANT FOR LIKING IT

Relica Religia said:

Nice. :D

Actually, that's quite a common myth that many people believe to be the case, when in actual fact, there is no evidence to support any such claims. In fact, recent scientific studies have shown that it is not a great song, and that people making any such statements are incorrect. You are wrong, my friend. In future, please refrain from further spreading misinformation around these forums. If such actions persist, you will be banned.