1. 1. Is toe sucking OK?

• Only if they are really cute.
    • I suck my own.
    • All toes are tasty.
    • Ew, yuck, never.
    • It was just that one time -
    • Die Bashe

BBG said:

I do not agree. I wish I would have saved off on voting until that option was added :(

Heh, I added a vote for that choice on your behalf.

Job said:

Heh, I added a vote for that choice on your behalf.

Thanks Job, now I feel my vote really counted ^_^

Grazza said:

If they enjoy it, why not? I'd be a bit more squeamish about eyeball licking though.

That's another one of my fetishes.

Some girls really get off on that kind of stuff. I read in a magazine that 73% of girls can get off just but guys rubbing their feet. So if you in the mood and want to get things moving... YEA...lick that toe*!!!!

*BTW I mean the toe on her foot :P

My girlfriend won't let me, even though her feet are clean. So I just go down on her instead.

Alientank said:

My girlfriend won't let me, even though her feet are clean. So I just go down on her instead.

Yea sure...that always works too.

Is Bashe dead yet? This reminds of that Part in Pulp Fiction where they start talking about foot massages before they go into that apartment and shoot those dudes to shit. Anyways, I have, and probably will again if requested. Just start with the toes, from there just run ya tongue all the way up to that pussay. Oh and Numbermind: In speaking of Type-0 have ya heard of the song, My Girlfriend's Girl Friend?

Uh, yeah. It just happens to be on the same album as the song I'm listening to now. But you already knew that...

Lol, that is pretty funny considering I actually do own October Rust. Spent 3 dollars in a crooked pawnshop for it. Suppose I should listen to something else on it other than "my Girlfriend's Girlfriend." I'm not the biggest Type-0 fan, but I liked the song, and the album was dirt cheap. Got any other recomendations by 'em? likes? dislikes? Ever hear their live cover of "Smells Like Teen Spirit?"

Danarchy said:

Kill All the White People is awesome.

Anything like "Kill all the whiteman" by NOFX?

POTGIESSER said:

Lol, that is pretty funny considering I actually do own October Rust. Spent 3 dollars in a crooked pawnshop for it. Suppose I should listen to something else on it other than "my Girlfriend's Girlfriend." I'm not the biggest Type-0 fan, but I liked the song, and the album was dirt cheap. Got any other recomendations by 'em? likes? dislikes? Ever hear their live cover of "Smells Like Teen Spirit?"

OC is my favorite albums of theirs. As a matter of fact, they're one of my all-time favorite bands. You should get their other albums in this order:

Bloody Kisses
World Coming Down
Slow, Deep and Hard
Life is Killing Me

Ah, they're all great.

I'd get WCD last. The whole album kind of drags and you could miss out on the good parts if you're not used to their style.

Silverwyvern said:
been there. Done that.. moved north for more adventures.

The north is much more interesting indeed.

Danarchy said:

Kill All the White People is awesome.

Bloody hell, that was a funny track. On a par with TON's 'I Like Goils' from 'Life Is Killing Me'. I can just imagine the angry whingebags lining up to brand Pete Steele as a homophobe.

I knew this guy who went to a TON concert and they played that song. He said there were a few hundred scrawny, pasty goths screaming out "KILL ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE!! THEN WE'LL BE FREE!!" etc. Fun times.

See, these are the times when i'm ashamed of calling myself a goth; some of the underfed, overmothered brats either take things far too seriously, or just miss the point entirely.

I'm fairly sure they were just having fun. Kind of like at the KMFDM concert I went to when the crowd yelled "KMFDM sucks!" when it was time for an encore.