Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stealthy Ivan

Doom3 figures...

Has any one collected all of the figures you get when you pre order? If so, how many are there??? Is there a Caco?
Just wondering cause me and my friends only have three different kinds...

I've only heard about the following figures being distributed with Doom III pre-orders:

- Mancubus
- Demon (AKA "Pinky")
- Baron of Hell

Presumably they were the ones which Reaper (the company that made the pewter miniatures) had excess stock of, and thus could afford to get rid of them through these pre-orders. The full set of miniatures consists of pretty much every Doom enemy, they're pretty easy to find on google.com if you want to see/buy them.

I have the Cyberdemon (thanks to the id Anthology), and the Demon (courtesy of the Doom III pre-order).

I have the super-rare and cool cyberdemon pewter figure. Of course, this was only with id Anthology, but I have it nontheless -- and it is most assuredly cooler than all the rest. :)

mje said:

I have the super-rare and cool cyberdemon pewter figure. Of course, this was only with id Anthology, but I have it nontheless -- and it is most assuredly cooler than all the rest. :)

Lucky bastard, I want the cyberdemon!

You can occasionally find the old Reaper Doom miniatures on ebay. That's your best bet.

Yeah lutrov, it looks so big on the Preorder box, doesnt it?

I have the Mancubus figurine, it sits on my computer's monitor.

Sephiroth said:

mancubs, sets between alice and a quake2 figure.

Alice/Quake2 figures that are pewter?

I have the Baron from a pre-order. Just won Pinky and Mancubus off of Ebay. Also just won a Cyberdemon from the id anthology (just don't ask how much I spent on it).

As for how many different Reaper miniatures were ever made? This may help.

Jomero said:

. Also just won a Cyberdemon from the id anthology (just don't ask how much I spent on it).

Tell me it was at least under 50 bucks.

Dron said:

I have the Mancubus figurine, it sits on my computer's monitor.

Aren't you afraid that when you smash your monitor with your fists in frustration that it'll fall off or something?

Mogul said:

Aren't you afraid that when you smash your monitor with your fists in frustration that it'll fall off or something?

No.