Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Submerge

An suggestion for doomworld.

This is only a suggestion, okay?

If it is at all possible, why not try giving out email accounts? that would be great. better than having to log onto yahoo to check my mail (which i NEVER do)

if this was a stupid idea, you have my permission to hit me over the head with a big, rusty metal.

Yeah! Disorder@doomworld.com would fit me very nice.
Though I'd probably never check it.. Hmmm, I think I'm gonna change my avatar again. I'm in the mood for something new.

I think, although I might be wrong, this idea was toyed with a long time ago, but it'd be mad with doom3 coming out and gazillions of people getting interested.

heh, my deathwarrior@doomcenter.com account still works. i thought bigd disabled it when i was fired by him.

If it ever did happen (and it wouldnt anyway) it would probably only be a remailer type thing. I seriously doubt Ling would go to the trouble of creating a whole web email system.

Lüt
L-alt+129-t

hey lüt, celebrate your 5000th post by sending a few hundred topics to post hell.

he fired me cause the only thing i updated doomcenter about for a month was uacress stuff, irc stuff and non-doom related stuff.

You are a sinner!
Oh whatever, just finished downloading Muse's new song. It's called 'Bliss'. It rocks...

I'm happy with att.net, because we get free service and other stuff from them, cuz my dad works for AT&T.

... better than having to log onto yahoo to check my mail (which i NEVER do)...

I recommend POP3/SMTP - yahoo supports this, just check their site :) Setting up your e-mail software is quite easy. This way you would not have to surf anymore onto the page of yahoo (which is terrible and indeed "yahoo style" because you always have to allow cookies which is always dangerous if you forget to delete them).

Doomworld has already an inpressive traffic so I doubt ling would like this idea.