Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mediaxs

Another new video on ICONS just aired

Yup I saw, good information too. It's great. I might be timelining this, but the Caco is confirmed 100 percent in the game. Hooray.

There's a ton of new footage, cool stuff.

Yeah I just saw it. Amazing stuff! You see some of the start where the doomguy enters the station. Well...I can't talk right now...amazed!

I just saw it too. It looks really good. I love the way the Cacodemon moves. And yes, you also get to see a bit of the pre-destruction part. Doomguy landing, checking in, walking around. Dr. Betruger having a meeting (conspiracy stuff maybe). A lot of battle footage too. Barrels exploding, some trites attacking. And a really scary scene near a door. You enter the door in first person perspective and you suddenly hear "They took my baby..", followed by disturbing sounds of a baby crying while the screen turns red. Cherubs anyone?

Damn, how soon before someone gets this movie on the net.... I dont have any access at all to G4.

Disorder said:

And a really scary scene near a door. You enter the door in first person perspective and you suddenly hear "They took my baby..", followed by disturbing sounds of a baby crying while the screen turns red. Cherubs anyone?

Holy CRAP. That's awesomely sadistic.

I maanged to catch it too, how cool. IMO the caco still looks kinda iffy, but blah :P

Disorder said:

You enter the door in first person perspective and you suddenly hear "They took my baby..", followed by disturbing sounds of a baby crying while the screen turns red. Cherubs anyone?

This is the only scene that the mere thought of is disturbs me and creeps me out.

ha, and if they were willing to put something that freaky in a trailer, imagine what the real game will be like :D. hurry the fook up august 3