Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ichor

Custom Title/Avatar Giveaway

Unfortunately I don't have a host that allows for direct linking for avatars - otherwise I would be using Richter from Symphony of the Night. But I will pick up a member title...

"Resident Castlevania Super-Fanboy"

Nah, make my title "A proud owner of a Krap-E-Latch™"

Make sure you get the ™ in there.

I know this is over, but here's what I would like if you can: either my current title or "The not so mysterious, actually quite dull, red square"

And this av:

I'm just wondering, what is the background color for avatars that make them look like they have no background? They just look like they're up against the forums background. How do you do that?

Bashe said:

I'm just wondering, what is the background color for avatars that make them look like they have no background? They just look like they're up against the forums background. How do you do that?

If memory serves, it's because they have no backgrounds. The gif file format is one in which you can take away the background and have only the objects\figures\etc. Transparacy in other words.

Is that what you mean?

chilvence said:

edit: Oooo thanks a lot!

What's with your title anyway? It's getting annoying, try something new, for my sake :P

How it got there I can't tell, but now it's there, it hurts like hell,
More importantly, it radically affects my sense of smell.

That's a bit long. How about something a little shorter?

That's what you want? Alright. As for the picture, I can't use .bmps.

I've made a wee update to the pic (as shown below). So if it's not too much trouble, i wish for my av to be updated too please.

EDIT: That reminds me, why not put the link to my av through that address rather than your homesite Ichor? It saves you the trouble of having to change it yourself when i can just put a new pic and rename the link to match the one in the shown in the av at geocities. Then again, i see it takes away the risk of me putting some big ass pic there as a replacement which wouldn't go down too well.

EDIT2: Goody gumbdrops. Thanks for the edit.

Lüt said:

What's with your title anyway? It's getting annoying, try something new, for my sake :P

It's a reminder to myself not to push the wrong button, not sure which mod put it there.

If you want to change it though, how about "Master Procrastinator"

edit: Fits like a glove ;)

Erm, can I please have my title changed to "Forum Monkey" ?

EDIT: Thank you!