Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mewse

Limited Edition Vinyl Doom 3 Theme

It seems that on Noon PDT this Monday pre-orders will open for 500 copies of a limited edition 7" vinyl record of the Doom theme, and they will numbered and signed by the artists themselves. At $12USD, it should be a very affordable collectible if you manage to get in on time.

Even though the song completely sucks (heh), it will be a nice collectable.

sgtcrispy said:

somabeochs.

Couldn't have said it better, myself. :)

Wow, that is truly cool! I have a friend that would go crazy knowing that was out there...

I could consider getting the Alice one.. but the doom 3 theme? nope.. sure collectible. But I don't wanna collect something that sucks.

kristus said:

I could consider getting the Alice one.. but the doom 3 theme? nope.. sure collectible. But I don't wanna collect something that sucks.

I'm just surprised that there IS an Alice one, myself. Very cool.

If I understand this correctly: Chris Vrenna and American McGee has signed 500 (!) of these!? 500!? That has to be printed on. But hey, as long as there's "only" 500 it's still considered a collectible...

I've heard of siginings larger than that -- I would guess they're "real."

I hope they get good royalties or whatever that's called then. I bet it's not something you do in a couple of minutes... 500! Geez... But they're still cool! Like I said in a similar post recently: I'm a sucker for things like this! For instance: I'd love to flank my two Q2 action figures with ones from Doom3, you know, make the Q2 marine shit his pants in fear, hehe... but that's another story.

The Q2 ones? Nope, big action figures, you know, toys actually. But incredibly detailed, not something you wanna give to your kids to play with... Just bought an Unreal figure last week, the Domina character. Also got two Heavy Metal FAKK 2 figures. Love the shit... ;) And let's not forget my Duke Nukem in SWAT uniform, hehe!

Cool. I used to really be into models and figures and stuff -- but no more. I am glad that they're so much more detailed in recent years than when I was a kid, though. :)

Yeah, I remember my He-Man figures being... well, not that exciting really! Hehe...

Still rare --
I suppose there's that chance that I'll really want to have it in ten years, so I'd better get one. Kind of like buying a yearbook. Kind of.

sgtcrispy said:

I have the Alice one. 250/500 to be exact. Now I need a turntable.

Ohh cool... I forgot about them being individually numbered... Now I must have one. :D

Sign in to follow this