Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tobester

Just wondering... who smokes?

How many of y'all smoke?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. How many of y'all smoke?

• I smoke.
    • I\'m smart and probably have never considered the horrible habit.

Yep, I can't even buy the damn things yet and I've been hooked for years. And, in case you're not in the know, I'm quite the stoner as well.

Endureth said:

I want to quit. I've been smoking since I was 13. I'm 30 now. It's not easy.

-E

Sorry man.

Amaster said:

I roll my own cigarettes. I'm a faggot sailor

space

Amaster said:

cowboy.

Tobester said:

How many of y'all are smokers? I smoked for a year when I was 13, quit, but started up again about 2 months ago cause of stress and shit.

Exactly the same.

Tobester said:

My answer: I'm smoking because I am stressed and I will stop when I feel better.
It's not an issue of being addicted or not. I've got the will power to stop an addiction if I have to. I've done it before on a few occasions.

Same

Spike said:

I smoke rollies. If u use filters, they're nowhere near as harsh as ciggerettes can be.

Amen. Most people's 'I got Fucked up from smoking' stories start without a filter, and with a couple packs a day.

How does smoking alleviate stress when it constricts blood vessels?

I suppose if you consider it in long term, it will alleviate the stress of you possibly living a few years longer if you didn't smoke.

I myself don't smoke. I hate smoking itself, I hate smelling or being around the smoke and try to stay away from it as much as possible. If any is brought into my house I whip out the scented candles.

I'm actually quite the zealot against habits like smoking. :P

Bloodshedder said:

I don't know. Physically speaking, you have a point, but it calms me down mentally.

DOOM Anomaly said:

I myself don't smoke. I hate smoking itself, I hate smelling or being around the smoke and try to stay away from it as much as possible. If any is brought into my house I whip out the scented candles.

I'm actually quite the zealot against habits like smoking. :P

I gave that up a long time ago. When I had a tumor in my nose, all my doctors told my mother to quit smoking, or to at least smoke outside or in rooms away from me. Two months of constant bitching later she was still blowing smoke in my face.

Moral of the Story: Addicts piss me off!

Tobester said:

DOOM Anomaly said:

I don't know. Physically speaking, you have a point, but it calms me down mentally.

I apologize for being nit-picky but, I don't deserve credit for such a quote, Bloodshedder does. :D

Tobester said:

I gave that up a long time ago. When I had a tumor in my nose, all my doctors told my mother to quit smoking, or to at least smoke outside or in rooms away from me. Two months of constant bitching later she was still blowing smoke in my face.

Moral of the Story: Addicts piss me off!

Yeah, my mom had one in the house yesterday so I kept away and stayed in my room then jolted for the candles and lit one to get the smell away. When in the car, I either cover my head in my shirt, or keep my whole head out the window to prevent from smelling it. :D I absolutely despise the smell of it. :D

Vile said:

Never have. I'll be 21 on August 3rd (Drewmsday)

Happy Birthday Vile!

so I'll assume my chances of ever starting are low.

Good deal, I'm 21 myself and will be 22 this September, and never once have I considered smoking, despite the fact that my parents smoke and my younger brother smokes (ironic, considering that he was always after my parents for smoking, the hypocrite).

Bloodshedder said:

Well, see, nicotine is a drug. And drugs get you HIGH.
But you eventually build up a tolerance, so all you're left with is the fixation.

Marijuana is my smoke of choice, but I hardly ever toke now. Doesn't do it for me anymore. I ate some good bud brownies, they're healthier than smoking. But I cut back from between zero to a few times a month I'll get stoned. Nicotine is just plain evil. I like good cigars on the called for really celebratory occaision, that aside, Tabacco big NO NO.

DOOM Anomaly said:
I apologize for being nit-picky but, I don't deserve credit for such a quote, Bloodshedder does. :D

Noted. Bad copy/paste techniques.

I'm smoking right now. I've been smoking for two years, half a pack a day at most, and right now it's just 3 or 4 a day. I keep telling myself I'll quit, but y'know. That, and I T0ke teh WeeD!

DooMBoy said:

Good deal, I'm 21 myself and will be 22 this September, and never once have I considered smoking, despite the fact that my parents smoke and my younger brother smokes (ironic, considering that he was always after my parents for smoking, the hypocrite).

My father used to smoke cigars, which probably started after a cigarette habit. I should be fortunate that he quit many years ago because his brother, who was a heavy smoker, ended up having some terrible lung problems. He died a few years ago, just a year or two after his mother. I'm not sure if it was related to the lung damage, but from the disgusting coughing you'd get used to hearing around him, I can assume it was a factor. :/

My mother, on the other hand, I've never seen smoke nor never heard of her starting. Her sister is a heavy smoker, however, and I never noticed the irony of this until telling the above paragraph... hopefully this will turn out better.

Infinite Ammunition said:

Never smoked, don't intend to, though I do intend to drink in the future.

Good man! Drinking is what separates the drunks from the sober people. :)

Peace,

The Bruce

bah
Tobester show yourself in IRC sometime.
Oh and no I don't smoke. It is teh suck imo

I don't (obviously) and have never considered it for a second. However, I once had a dream that I was addicted to smoking.

Quast said:

I smoke and enjoy it even more because it pisses off pretentious assholes.

Who is the idiot who pays those hundreds and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of dollars for things that harm your body?

Youd might as well buy poision every week and use it every day, what would be different?

Now Im laughing at you! HAHAHAHAHA!

CapNapalm said:

bah
Tobester show yourself in IRC sometime.

Been busy with preparing to move, no time for irc.

CapNapalm said:

and the Thermonuclear League of Justice

It's Thermonuclear League of Liberty, you dickpolishing cocktickler! GET IT RIGHT!#!@