Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bucket

Fahrenheit 9/11 for download

Alientank said:

Why is it that I think lionsgate films is going to shit a brick.

rofl yeah, normally the director isn't the one who has the final say about this, it's the distributor (and the answer is always going to be 'no' from their side)... Moore has already made a shitload off that thing anyway, so I doubt he cares about potentially losing a few bucks.

Endureth said:

Fuck that fat-ass.

Why do I get the feeling you'd be out of insults if he wasn't overweight?

Job said:

Not even close.

-E

Job said:

Yes because no legitimate criticisms have ever been raised besides his addiction to food

Linguica said:

Yes because no legitimate criticisms have ever been raised besides his addiction to food

Almost as bad as those "H20" users I say.

Damnit, i'd download this if I weren't down to 500 MB at the moment and my HD wasn't about to blow up.

Well, I'd assumed you all knew what you were getting into by following a link to ebaumsworld.

Fucking hell! Twelve hours later, and I'm 1/4th done. My bitrate dropped about 80%. Hopefully it'll go up again at around 5AM.

Both parts posted in that first post on that forum finished in like 10 minutes, however they are both only like 4mb each. :P Strange. :D

Sephiroth said:

i would check for spyware from that site
http://www.mvras.org/images/llama.gif
heh a gator add, i havnt seen one in a long time. also got popup warning.

Fucking gator. I got some whacked out shit now that keeps harassing me and Adware6.0 can't remove it. This window comes up and opens like 4 things and then I close 'em and it runs normally and it's linked to this damn site and I feel like executing the sadistic bastard that made this bullshit in cold blood.

I see that. Sorry, the download crapped out for me, too. I've got 28 minutes of the movie, and it just happens to end at the very point Moore is about to make a connection between Bush and Bin Laden.

Fuck it, I was going to rent it anyway...

POTGIESSER said:

Fucking gator. I got some whacked out shit now that keeps harassing me and Adware6.0 can't remove it. This window comes up and opens like 4 things and then I close 'em and it runs normally and it's linked to this damn site and I feel like executing the sadistic bastard that made this bullshit in cold blood.

I've had Gator on my computer for months. I delete it through Ad-Aware and it will come back whenever I reboot/turn on my computer again. That and my computer gets filled with tracking cookies because of it.