Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alientank

The Faggot Family

The competition was organised by faggot producer Mr Brain's Faggots.

That's funny for so many reasons.

"It's unfair because faggots were a British delicacy long before any of the others."

"The Doody family from Wolverhampton has been crowned The Faggot Family in a national competition"

is that right?

"The great British faggot is full of flavour and a great belly warmer at this time of year."

Oh man, I can't stay in my chair any longer.

And there i was telling people "Faggot" was actually the name for bundles of sticks (well rags and twigs and straw too, but i dont wanna confuse the poofs, they have enough trouble going 5 seconds without thinking about buying some new trainers or an austin-healy sprite as it is) used to get the fire going when they burned people at the stake (the poofs still think they only exclusivley burned gay people at the stake, didnt even wanna start giving them a history lesson over that, though they only care about fashion and hairstyles, therefore anything before the year 1990 is totally irrelevant to them anyway), and now this comes along and it turns out to be some kind of food

deathbringer said:

And there i was telling people "Faggot" was actually the name for bundles of sticks (well rags and twigs and straw too, but i dont wanna confuse the poofs, they have enough trouble going 5 seconds without thinking about buying some new trainers or an austin-healy sprite as it is) used to get the fire going when they burned people at the stake (the poofs still think they only exclusivley burned gay people at the stake, didnt even wanna start giving them a history lesson over that, though they only care about fashion and hairstyles, therefore anything before the year 1990 is totally irrelevant to them anyway), and now this comes along and it turns out to be some kind of food

how about cigarettes?

Fag is a british term for cigarettes. All you smokers need to stop constantly smokin all those fags.

POTGIESSER said:

Fag is a british term for cigarettes.

YOU'RE a cigarette.

Danarchy said:

YOU'RE a cigarette.

NO UR

Numbermind said:

And "smoke" is an American term for "kill". Unless you're smoking cock.

I'm quite aware of the idiocy that is America's intperatation of the english language.

POTGIESSER said:

I'm quite aware of the idiocy that is America's intperatation of the english language.

AMEN.

And on that note we'll end this culinary delight of a thread. Meatballs will be served in the refectory aftwerwards.

And besides, it could be worse. I had to call a guy named Dr. Gay on my phone campaign the other night and ask him for a 'contribution'.