Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
d_doomer04

making slopes

someone plz help me out here. i put 2 sectors side by side, one with a floor highth of 40 and one with a floor highth of 0, then the line in between i set it to type: 181, when i start zdoom the sectors still look the same, what did i do wrong? can someone help me and explain this to me, also can zdoom levels work for jdoom???

d_doomer04 said:

also can zdoom levels work for jdoom???

No.

thanks alot, ill check it out, it really sucks that you cant use zdoom levels with jdoom, i just got the whole 3d package thing goin on, and the open gl rocks !!!!

For the first two arguments (floor, ceiling) set it to 1 if you want the sector facing the front sidedef to slope, and set it to 2 for the back one. This is relative to the slope linedef, so the sector specified above will slope from whatever height it's at towards the height of the other sector.

Darkhaven said:

You dumbass.

What the hell, it's a perfectly normal question.

Epyo said:

What the hell, it's a perfectly normal question.

I'd figure it was really obvious. I don't mean to be a troll or something, but jDoom and zDoom are two totally different ports that went their seperate ways from the very start. And for another thing, jDoom isn't even Boom compatible, unless you add it all to the .DED files, or modify the Doomsday source code. EDIT: Hey, that's a cool idea! I'll make Doomsday Boom compatible!

d_doomer04 said:

thanks alot, ill check it out, it really sucks that you cant use zdoom levels with jdoom, i just got the whole 3d package thing goin on, and the open gl rocks !!!!

Try:
ZdoomGL
OpenGL junkie :D