Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Actually urine is cleaner than the food you just ate. It just has chemicals you don't want to ingest. Bleach is clean but does that mean you should drink it?

Also, what about cum? Would that work?

insertwackynamehere said:

Also, what about cum? Would that work?

try it and let us know

lol, anyone wanna bet that they would have to like "dare" one another to try the meals or something???

:)

I can just imagine it now:

"Be right back boys, im gonna go take a piss in some food so that i'll have something to eat..."

Terra-jin said:

The human mind never ceases to amaze.

It's not the first time either - there was a time when seafarers used to drink urine when the water ran out...

(although that was probably down to desperation rather than invention)

for years have i dreamed that i could not only eat food, but piss on it as well..

Screw the piss on-able food. I wanna see this indestructable sandwich! And does it come with mayo?

mmm never ending sub sandwich... *drools*... i think i have a job to do, it is to make a sub sandwhich that never ends... why hasnt the government thought of that yet?

Jordan said:

for years have i dreamed that i could not only eat food, but piss on it as well..

Me too, man. FINALLY!

wait, you guys dont pee on your food yet? ive been doing it for years.. its a good source of vitams A and B2.. or so im left to believe

There is a term in the army:

"That's eight-up like a soup sandwich."

I'm not gonna explain it.

-E

i dont get why they would make something like this, i mean they may as well have a shat in your cup kool aid...

Jordan said:

i dont get why they would make something like this

They explained it perfectly in the news article.

but who wants to eat piss? i mean sure your in the middle of nowhere, but just the thought of eathing something that was pissed on, it sounds like a really good prank though.. which gets me thinking...

MaximusNukeage said:

awesome invention all jokes aside

I have known people pissing in shit to make food. I beat this kid 50 bucks one time to eat a snowball that i pissed on.. Then Jackass the movie ripped that shit off.

hah cause you know they go around looking for ideas to steal, tell me about it, digital cameras, my idea, all mine....

ya but all jokes aside, i want to meet the person who invented this idea, and and say "what a cool idea"