Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
m0l0t0v

KITT up for sale!

KITT from the 80s series 'Knight Rider' is up for sale!
OMG, all I have to do now is get my hands on $40,000.00 and buy it!

link

Knight Rider owns, but that price is nuts. 40 thousand for a 22 year old Trans Am?

The Ultimate DooMer said:

There must be more than one of those cars though - another one resides in a museum in the English Lake District. (I've seen it)

There are replicas everywhere out there, and I don't think this one is the true "original". Hasslehoff is probably locked up inside that one reminiscing about how it used to be.

Well, there would have only been a couple with that interior. I assume they didn't use the car for stunt jumping.

If only I had the money...

-E

Captain Red said:

IT'S KNIGHT RIDER!

It's not Knight Rider unless it comes with its own William Daniels.

IF you have 40 grand to buy a car from a TV show,I'm sure you can hire someone to build a robot of William Daniels

Tyockell said:

God I hate trans am's..... 1968 dodge challenger ss all the way.

Whoa...a what? There is no such thing as a "Challenger SS". SS is the Super Sport badge that Chevrolet did. Perhaps you meant R/T? Even then they didn't make those until 1970...

But it's true. Hell, my second year German book contained a pic of some German kid holding a David Hasselhoff biography.

My fist year German book had a picture of a German dude in his room, and there were pictures of Don Johnson EVERYWHERE. ugh

You can build your own Knight Rider Replica. They sell kits out there, ranging from how much of a conversion you want to do to it. I've seen this dude who had one on Cardomain, he rigged up cameras with nightvision and has two little 9 inch monitors, Shoved in either a NES or SNES, and a whole bunch of other mods. He had the interior package as well, it was pretty mental, I should try to find some pics.

Heh, who remembers that episode of Leauge of gentlemen where these kids had made an austin metro into a knight rider car, it dropped drawings pins otu of the back and fired silly string..heh

POTGIESSER said:

You can build your own Knight Rider Replica. They sell kits out there, ranging from how much of a conversion you want to do to it. I've seen this dude who had one on Cardomain, he rigged up cameras with nightvision and has two little 9 inch monitors, Shoved in either a NES or SNES, and a whole bunch of other mods. He had the interior package as well, it was pretty mental, I should try to find some pics.

Yes, they do sell parts. Friend of mine in Snoqualmie has a 1983 T/A with the front bumper and that crazy track light. He's slowly working on the interior, but So far all he's got are those neat pedals that light up according to pedal pressure.