Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cyb

It'll Be a Cold Day in Hell

In other exciting news, the Millennium page has been updated (!!!) with news (!!!!) of a release (!!!!!). The entire project isn't completed, but it's been decided that the releases will be done in hubs (there are five). Not only does this get the Millennium maps into your hands quicker (unless you enjoyed the wait so much you want to wait another four years), but you will actually get to play Millennium levels. Just let that one sink in for a while. At any rate, head over to the page for a big fat status update which you can also read while you wait for RTC to download.

i remember all the discussion about the supposed final boss a few years ago.

it's looking pretty good, can't wait.

Heh can somebody sum up this mod for me? I wasn't as active back when that project got started as I am now. Looks kinda cool though.

Dittohead said:

Heh can somebody sum up this mod for me? I wasn't as active back when that project got started as I am now. Looks kinda cool though.

IIRC this is (was) the Doom equivalent of Duke Nukem Forever. If the first hub is going to be released before Doom 3 (This was the last date for the full project) i don't know...

PS: zaldron, finish the boss!

Dittohead said:

It's a megawad that runs on a modified version of Eternity, and it has some new monsters, weapons and items (as well as a ton of graphics).

AgentSpork said:
God does exist.

oh I don't think anything holy will get Millenniums release...

On am unrelated matter, anyone know what will get goat blood and candle wax out of carpet?

What's next, some massive multi-million dollar TC-like endeaver for Doom that adds new levels, monsters, bumpmapping, lighting effects, a new sound track AND comes on a CD?

Epistax said:

What's next, some massive multi-million dollar TC-like endeaver for Doom that adds new levels, monsters, bumpmapping, lighting effects, a new sound track AND comes on a CD?

You mean Doom3?

prepares to duck incoming tomatoes

Sorry, I couldn't resist it!

Sign in to follow this