Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

doom dateing game??

i must say that is a new one on me. though i would like to see an imp go on a date with a baron of hell.
I saw something abut that in a post on here so i must ask what was it

ok, so when the demons aren't eating people, ripping their heads off, throwing fire balls, hanging them up on walls with only half a body with rusty chains and shackles, putting their heads on a stick, grouping their skulls together for a candle holder, clawing their chest open, makign them wade in radioactive ooze, gibbing them with rockets, turning them into swiss cheese with a chaingun, frying their brains with plasma energy, belching ball-lightning at them, igniting them on fire, punching their head off, and finally killing their pet rabbits, ask eachother out on dates? its amazing you even saw that somewhere...

I saw something abut that in a post on here so i must ask what was it

Maybe you should find the old post? It would be right below this one at the time I'm writing this.

... tune in next week for DOOM next escapade into mainstream culture -- Christina Aguilera concert featuring her twin sister the Arch Vile! They're both white, both skinny, and both original members of the now defunct RectumWranglers.