Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jertsy

UK Doomers.

Hi there,

This is basically for anybody in the UK that wants to get there hands on D3 before the UK release. I have just placed my order from here.

http://www.importmadness.co.uk/cgi-bin/prod?Item_Number=130666

Its cost's a total £48.00, and It will be delivered to your door 2 days after the US release...

Sorry if this has been mention/done before, if it haz, then let this thread die.........

Peace.

Hey m8,

hehe, The thing is I dont wanna wait!!!

sheeeesh, im 28 and acting like a child.

Jertsy said:

Hey m8,

hehe, The thing is I dont wanna wait!!!

sheeeesh, im 28 and acting like a child.

I'm 35 and I've been acting like a child since they announced it was gold. I wake up each morning and say to my wife,"XX more days till Doom3..woohoo!" She just rolls her eyes and mutters something to herself. :)

High

Yep, 48 quid is a lot of money, but knowing me I'd go for it anyway. But I've already ordered from amazon.co.uk and I should get it on saturday the 14th. Booked a few days off work too :)

Heh, buying it on the day it "officially" comes out in the UK means I get it on Friday the 13th :P.

etimmerAZ said:

I live in US with the Yanks, so I can get it on the 4th. I'' get the Butcher's Hook before all of you.

Damn ya, uh..doom ya!

highlander said:

I'm 35 and I've been acting like a child since they announced it was gold. I wake up each morning and say to my wife,"XX more days till Doom3..woohoo!" She just rolls her eyes and mutters something to herself. :)
High

*Grabs his fiancée, and shows her highlanders post*

"See, see, look other people are like it aswell, its not just me"
"Look, he's 35"
"shows you how special this game is"

"Can i get some more ram"
"no"
"Biotch"

Heh. Just spent £300 on a Leadtek 6800 GT. Having it sent to my work address. Will smuggle it in from the car and install it after wifey and sprog are asleep, and ebay the outgoing Ti4200... They'll never know.

Never grew up I guess... ;)

the lone crouton said:

Heh. Just spent £300 on a Leadtek 6800 GT. Having it sent to my work address. Will smuggle it in from the car and install it after wifey and sprog are asleep, and ebay the outgoing Ti4200... They'll never know.
Never grew up I guess... ;)

looooooooooool m8... That's well funny. But i kind of know ur thinking...

But i have to say my mrs is the opposite, she bought me loads of new hardware just for this game, but hey, we dont have a little one to look after...

Good luck m8,

oh, and yeh.... never give in to guilt, no matter how well ur getting on.. ;)