Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SupremeGeneral

Monorails

Im not sure if there was a thread on this already, but I am interested in the monorails. Can you control them? Can they derail? And can the hellspawn & not-so-dead employees utilize them?

Should be a fun High-Detail ride either way!!!!!

-The General

The ring came off my pudding can!

Anyway if you can control the monorails, I'd imagine they'd either be completely automatic and you fight demons attacking you while you reach your destination, or they might be able to be controlled like in Half Life.

LOL

....I swear its UAC's only choice, throw up your hands and raise your voice...

MONORAIL!!!!
MONORAIL!!!!!!!
MONORAIL!!!!!!!!

(the gate opens during the commotion)

......then something went terrible wrong

"I've sold monorails to Deimos Labs and Phobos Labs and put them on the map!"

I think the UAC should have cheaped out on the monorail and snuck into the remains of Disneyworld (it was destroyed in World War 7) and take thiers. It should randomly stop, and have Mickey Mouse painted everywhere. It should also have The Little Mermaid score playing in the background.

insertwackynamehere said:

I think the UAC should have cheaped out on the monorail and snuck into the remains of Disneyworld (it was destroyed in World War 7) and take thiers. It should randomly stop, and have Mickey Mouse painted everywhere. It should also have The Little Mermaid score playing in the background.

Lol fuckin mickewy mousee dont ya hate it when you takee blue cap shroomz and you see him everywhere.

The introduction to the monorail episode made me spasm with laughter for some reason.

"Hi, I'm Leonard Nimoy. The following story is true, and by true I mean false. They're all lies. But they're entertaining lies, and in the end, isn't that the real truth ? The answer... is no."

LOL

....I swear its UAC's only choice, throw up your hands and raise your voice...

MONORAIL!!!!
MONORAIL!!!!!!!
MONORAIL!!!!!!!!

(the gate opens during the commotion)

......then something went terrible wrong

lol! well that's how'd i would be spending my time on mars

Possible spoiler.

Anyway I just made it through the area with the monorail. No, you don't control that at all, but there's another sort of transport lift you can control. It's not really a tram like in Half Life, but a small platform than you can move on a rail, rotate 90 degrees, and raise it or lower it to reach some higher entrances. It's not on an automatic path like Half Life, but you can press one of the buttons to automatically bring you to one of the three loading stations.

Another spoiler

You DO ride the monorail shortly after the abouve mentioned platform raising train thingy.

useless warrior said:

Not to be a complete geek, but that intro isn't from the monorail episode, it's from the episode with the x-files spoof. Respect.

Dammit, you're right. Must've gotten them confused because Nimoy also stars in the Monorail one. "No... the world needs laughter!"