Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MikeyScoots

Beta testers wanted!

I need a couple of beta testers, and by beta testers I mean top of the line pro mappers who can tell you an area is crap and needs improvement. As some of you might know if you've checked wip a few weeks ago there was info about a 8 level project for zdoom I'm working on. Well that's what I need beta testers for. The reason I'm asking for is because I do not want to make a project turn out like Dre(not like it will). Send me a pm or something so we can sort this out.

if its got acs scripting, cutscensce and a storyline that kicks ass ill do it, actually i dont care, ill do it anyway (ive always wanted to be in a beta test, nows ur time to shine sonnyjimbo)

sambobbilly said:

if its got acs scripting, cutscensce and a storyline that kicks ass ill do it,

Scratch the storyline and that's what I have. I don't even have a storyline yet.

Bloodskull said:

I mean top of the line pro mappers who can tell you an area is crap and needs improvement.

You know I'm your man. No wait, scratch that thought, just upload two new screenshots and I'll tell you straight away what I think about it.

deathz0r said:

You know I'm your man.

...But you're a chick. I think. From what I've heard. But screw that, it's off topic (mostly). If you're still looking for beta-testers, tell me.

Darkhaven said:

...But you're a chick. I think. From what I've heard.

Sounds like you got that from someone who has talked to me, or heard my voice.

deathz0r said:

Sounds like you got that from someone who has talked to me, or heard my voice.

Yeah, I heard it from some dude (forgot his name exactly).