Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

It's G-Phoria You

Wow. Worst headline ever. Anywho, saw on Shacknews that at this year's G-Phoria ('The Award Show for Gamers') that Doom 3 will be playable there (at least to an extent) this Saturday. So if you happen to be in LA this weekend you can go check it out. Hopefully this game awards show (which will be shown on TechTV on August 6th) isn't as awful as the one on Spike TV.

The Spike TV award was BS. Seems they think all video game players and thugs or some crap. I don't believe how many of the "ghetto" games were up for awards... just goes to show you that gaming isn't what it was when Doom came out.

-Cov

Even if I could go, I wouldn't. G4 has screwed up techtv SO much, that if I had to go, I'd be spitting in their faces.

And covaro, yeah, what it is is they think that to look cool, they have to go all thugish, but it backfires and makes them look stupid.

Too bad I won't be able to go to the Award Show.

And are people STILL grieving over the G4-TechTV merge? GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES. IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.

Even if I could go, I wouldn't. G4 has screwed up techtv SO much, that if I had to go, I'd be spitting in their faces.

Yes. G4 Fails It.

Of course, TechTV was already on the way down when they merged, so it really doesn't matter much in the end.

Tech Tv would of been better if they cancelled The Screen Savers.

ps. Morgan Webb is HOT.

I remember watching the Spike TV video game awards. Man, that was awful. I thought it was stupid when Madden 2003 or something won best PS2 game. IIRC, it was going against MGS2, Gran Turismo 3, and some other game... I turned the TV off after watching only 20 minutes of that crap.

G-Phoria better not turn into a gigantic crapfest like Spike TV's award show...

Getting back on topic, isn't the Doom3 playtest only available for the gaming media and not the general public?

ps. Morgan Webb is HOT.

I agree.

I saw the spike tv game awards. Three words:What the fuck?!

True crime wins best game of the year........
A football game gets best ps2 game, what the hell!?

Heh, I'll bet the only reason True Crimes won was because it had the most hip hop oriented theme/flavor to the game. The votes were probably rigged, no doubt about it, or unless the majority of the people voted were into that hip hop/rap crap.