Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

last post?

Oh, Lüt, why do you send my posts to burn eternally in the firey depths, where they are sealed forever, unable to grow and unable to die?. Why is almost everything I utter worthy of banishment? Why must I have my posts exiled to the green pits of slimedom to rot eternally? I would rather join my posts in hell and be free than live above in the general forums where my posts are plucked from where I plant them and tossed into the compost heap to rot with other unwanted posts. I humbly beg of you oh great moderator, Master Lüt, with a capital L and an umlauted U, to unite me with my posts you have so cruelly taken away from me....

Instead of just sending my posts to hell all the time, why not just get it over with and send me to hell? Why not just make a forum for stupid people? A permanent hell, where bad posts can be created and grow rapant without being cut short by pesky moderators before they've reached their full maturity or tumoric explosiveness. Just exist as a festering compost heap of bad posts. Where people can express themselves freely and not be oppressed by the fascism that you so diligently and unrelentingly uphold without fail. Where freedom of speech is a right, no matter how retarded or blatantly useless the babbling might be.
All Post Hell idiots and retards unite! Join me and show your support for a fascist free forum!

Cool. To answer your question, it's kind of this mushy sound. Like when the kid in American Pie stuck his fingers in the pie. And then humped the pie.

It was cacodorkman - I'm working on it now, but I can't even get in to delete it without a freeze.

It was cacodorkman - I'm working on it now, but I can't even get in to delete it without a freeze.

That dick needs to be banned as soon as possible. He reminds me of pizzaboi. Hell he prolly is pizzaboi, assuming ling didn't do an entire IP ban or he found another computer...

That dick needs to be banned as soon as possible. He reminds me of pizzaboi. Hell he prolly is pizzaboi, assuming ling didn't do an entire IP ban or he found another computer...

Maybe he's some slacker in a computer lab in college.

Just mail me a fuckin' plane ticket for gods sake, and I'll go down to where dat bitch lives at and beat his ass! Fuckin' bitch ass nigga!!!!

/me washes Esco's mouth out with soap.

No you won't, Esco. Just be glad I'm not a mod. I would do bad things to you. Like ban you.

Just be glad I'm not a mod. I would do bad things to you. Like ban you.

Mods can't ban.

And it wouldn't be based on personal likes or dislikes either.

I don't need to be a mod to rape him

Dont rape esco! He is a tough ghetto negro (I refuse to use the N word).

Maybe he's some slacker in a computer lab in college.

pizzaboi = chewy

Actually he was just fooling around with some funny jokes. Not causing any computer network errors to anyone. I was with him too when he was registering an account.

No way. That would be like NewDooM's R&R forum, combined with SA's Post Gas Chamber.

Yeah, Newdoom's forum looks completely retarded. Come join doomcenter's forum and it's a fine-looking one. It isn't as fancy and confusing as newdoom's and you can upload a decent avatar from your comp. Also you can attach files to the post too. Trust me, DC has a great forum system running by bigdog.

I just can't tolerate 2 forums at the same time, unless one of them is either private or very small.

Same here, especially two forums on the same subject.