Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Lastest Doom 3 Trailer

As if the waiting wasn't killing you enough, id and Activision have put out a brand new Doom 3 trailer. It's 2:28 of gameplay footage and in-game cinematics, though I assume you'll probably not want to check it out if you're being wary of spoilers. Anyways, you can grab it on Fileshack, File Planet and probably some other places which I will add as soon as I find them.

Edit: Okay here are a couple Gamespot (scroll down to official) and Kikizo (okay apparently that one isn't the same trailer... damnit)

BlackFish said:

Heh. This one seems to be the best one yet. :)

Yeah the graphics look MUCH better then in other trailers!

The video on Kikizo is just a bunch of culled footage from the stuff shown on G4 with the Doom 3 theme playing in the background.

I'll get the game in a few days, can't be bothered downloading the trailer. I have a limit to how much I can download a month.

someone mirror this, I am fed up having to sign/register to these faggatory download sites..

Ta hell with Doom3!! You need a gazillion gigs of memory along with a 512mb video card just to see the damn thing in all it's glory! Don't get me wrong, I want to play it but it's not gonna happen on a borderline machine. I'll play it next year when I build my new system and prices come down on processors and the such. I'll continue to play the classic Doom and Doom2 with ZDoom, at least I can see that good game in all it's glory!

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

Judging from the screenshots and the HardOCP article is still looks stunning on low res/detail.

Cadman said:

Ta hell with Doom3!! You need a gazillion gigs of memory along with a 512mb video card just to see the damn thing in all it's glory! Don't get me wrong, I want to play it but it's not gonna happen on a borderline machine. I'll play it next year when I build my new system and prices come down on processors and the such. I'll continue to play the classic Doom and Doom2 with ZDoom, at least I can see that good game in all it's glory!

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

Wow you are a dingle-dork.

I don't really get people who whine about how powerful of a PC doom 3 takes. When the original doom came out it pushed the boundaries of the PCs at the time. I'd imagine there were a decent amount of irritated people who wanted to play it, but had to upgrade first. And upgrades were extremely expensive back then. I believe it was 200 bucks for four megs of ram around 1993.

If ID didn't push the graphics boundaries back even further, it wouldn't be an ID game, they have to totally redefine what's expected of a PC games graphics each time they release a game. Except doom 2.
Either upgrade, or don't, whining about it isn't going to help.

That being said, judging from what I can see, it still looks amazing even on 640x480, so it's really not that big of a deal to have a powerhouse PC to play
it.

Had to get that out, sorry. Anyways, I doubt I'm going to download these trailers, I should have it within two or three days, so I'll just wait til then. Make it all a surprise!